Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm glad I stocked up earlier this month. I got 5000 small pistol primers and 3000 plated 9mm bullets. I already had plenty of powder, since the 9mm uses so little per charge. I've loaded 10000 rounds of ammo this summer already, and loaded roughly 8000 rounds, but I haven't shot that many. I've got plenty of loaded ammo stashed, but I'm in good shape for now, at least until most of this stuff blows over. Got plenty of .22 rimfire, quite a bit of .223, a good amount of .45 ACP, and quite a bit of other stuff, or the ability to load it. I've had the rifle bullets I need for a LONG time, and plenty of powder for those, too. Got roughly 1500 rounds of 12 gauge, too.

Yeah, I'm a boomer, and yeah, I've got a helluva lot of ammo. Get over it.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
No shortages yet IMO. But not staying on track as far as coming down in price, it's slowed.. Been tracking a bit & comparing to what I watched during the Trump years.

Getting to be like very active in stock trading, when to by. Will it go down more? Or freeze,,, or skyrocket.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Looking forward to new times. Buying what I can when I can. This is just one drawer
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
I wish I had stocked up on trap loads. Just didn't shoot as much as I would have liked. I thought it was funny that stores had pallets of clay birds but no shells to shoot them with. I have quite a bit of primers powder and bullets but keep most of stuff in components. If I croak they would be easier to sell. Just load a couple or three hundred at a time

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I ain't gonna be caught flat footed.

300 more Golden Pheasant on order. 16 and 20 gauge, 5 and 6 shot. $1 apiece with $hipping.

Double as self defense ammo or barter material so win/win.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
I'm glad I stocked up earlier this month. I got 5000 small pistol primers and 3000 plated 9mm bullets. I already had plenty of powder, since the 9mm uses so little per charge. I've loaded 10000 rounds of ammo this summer already, and loaded roughly 8000 rounds, but I haven't shot that many. I've got plenty of loaded ammo stashed, but I'm in good shape for now, at least until most of this stuff blows over. Got plenty of .22 rimfire, quite a bit of .223, a good amount of .45 ACP, and quite a bit of other stuff, or the ability to load it. I've had the rifle bullets I need for a LONG time, and plenty of powder for those, too. Got roughly 1500 rounds of 12 gauge, too.

Lol.

I hear ya.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I’m a little disappointed.

There should be way more 70 old members bragging about the [bleep] they’ve been ratholing for the last 40 years and laughing about all the components their grandkids are going to sell for penny’s or turn into the local Stasi

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was all ready to pounce on some good deals next spring on leftover ammo before the stupid middle east insanity. Now, I'm going to have to wait another 5 years before things settle down.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

There should be way more 70 old members bragging about the [bleep] they’ve been ratholing for the last 40 years and laughing about all the components their grandkids are going to sell for penny’s or turn into the local Stasi

Well, you got it, Whiner.

You & Flave just continue to be cockswappers. You'll be fine.

Hold on, I've got to to take a BP pill, Vodka anyone?

But Pard, just relax. Pard.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Golly.....that's almost some.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Let’s not forget that there is no reason for any of us to be experiencing shortages of anything in the United States over the past 20 years.

Other than white liberals.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Let’s not forget that there is no reason for any of us to be experiencing shortages of anything in the United States over the past 20 years.

Exactly. 💯

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gunzo
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Well, you got it, Whiner.

You & Flave just continue to be cockswappers. You'll be fine.

Hold on, I've got to to take a BP pill, Vodka anyone?

But Pard, just relax. Pard.

Sorry you’re bitch.

I guess?

MAGA
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

Well, I guess I'm supposed to be impressed, me being a young person and all......

I'm still waiting for my feeling of awe to kick in.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I have no sympathy for anyone who gets caught short on ammo or components this time around.

The shelves have been full of 22 ammo and other center fire rounds for quite a while now, reloading components have been generally available although the prices were high but not as high as they will be when they are soon not available again.

That light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I got 44 CoreLokts left. Hope that's enough. If humanity blows itself up, I hope it's soon. Next year I gotta buy a furnace, an air conditioner, a car and send another kid to college. I'd hate to go through all that headache and then die before I go on my first Canada fishing trip in July.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

Well, I guess I'm supposed to be impressed, me being a young person and all......

Just let your jealousy emotion run wild and be sure not to ever sacrifice for anything.

That Starbucks pumpkin latte sure is tasty..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

Just let your jealousy emotion run wild and be sure not to ever sacrifice for anything.

That Starbucks pumpkin latte sure is tasty..

I'll be sure to take a vote on how hard I have to check my privilege too

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
shortage ? sheeit, all I gotta do is dig up some of my Y2K stash

then there's the 2012 re-obama stash

then the cv19 stash

there ain't no shortage out here

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave

White liberals are an illusion.

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 67 invisible), 15,866 guests, and 1,001 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,200
Posts18,543,536
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.