Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
If you believe lies and you're a Flave ballwasher, yeah I guess it is.....I expected more out the men around here.

Your dad failed you.

Grow up.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I will intentionally keep this post “generic”, as specifics would probably be “career suicide”, but as a gun store counter person, at a busy shop, outside of a MAJOR city…… there’s nothing more amusing (to me anyway), than selling a firearm to “Moisha Abromowitz”, and behind him in line is “Mohomud Alahsharrif”. Names made up to protect the ignorant.

Neither know ANYTHING about firearms, and they want me to educate them in 15min, about…. Use, cleaning, local laws, etc., etc. My new line is: “when you go to buy a car at a car dealer, do they help you get your drivers license, teach you how to drive, and teach you how to do a tune up?”. The answer is always: “of course not”. Most of them are too slow to get my analogy.

To add, I derive NO joy in hearing Muslims, Jews or Catholics are killing each other, they’ve been doing it for 1000s of years. When someone says to me: “the world is going to end”, my response is: “the world will be fine, the human race however”. Maybe we deserve it.

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by deflave
I have a number of Jewish friends, are you on the rag again ? ....

Uhhh, no you don't.

And you don't own two homes.

And you don't own a boat.

And you are a Never-Trumper.

LOL

Dipchiit I grew up in an affluent area, in a pretty well off family, and many wealthy friends (parents).... again, you don't know me quit making a fool out of yourself. I know it's impossible to believe anybody has more than you, but at least 100 members here have far more resources than you do.....probably more by the looks of some of the weapons, cars, etc.....

You're just a broke-azz Chicago wigger than ran out of Montana, and hid with the other brown people in Florida.....where they all voted against Jordan, your Orange friend's boy lol.

Oh boy, this is gold.

If you believe lies and you're a Flave ballwasher, yeah I guess it is.....I expected more out the men around here.

All anyone has to do is read your posts to get a read on you lol.

You have yet to disappoint.

Keep going corky, you got this.

LoL, all anybody has to do is read yours to understand you might have finished 6th grade.... you are definitely Wigger's friend, hang in there till the end.

You don't know me either azzwipe.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Flave,
My paternal grandparents were the children of Ukrainian Jews who had escaped to America prior to the turn of the century, became American citizens, raised new Americans, assimilated reform Jews pretty much. None of their families came out the other end of the Holocaust, those were the survivors of Stalin's kulakization, right? But nobody, nobody was left in Europe after War Two. All gone, the only remnants in scrapbooks, tiny photographs mailed to America.
I understand that six million Jews isn't nearly as impressive as Stalin's kills, but had I survived either, I'd be sort of prickly. Sort of desirous of a place where I could control my own destiny from then on. America didn't exactly beckon, either.
Too bad you couldn't join me and my boyhood chess buddies with their forearm tats. My grandpa came to fetch me for supper one evening, discovered who I was playing chess with and told me never to tell my grandmother I knew they were survivors -- and definitely not to mention the topic of our conversations. Not exactly small talk.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by nathanial
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It must be a hell of a predicament to watch hamas slaughter defenseless people in the streets. It could be anyone but in this case it's Jews. Which side do you support? LOL

Since some will deny it's happened at all, and for all I know that could be right, let's just make this hypothetical. IF it happened, are you rejoicing, or ??? The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

LOL

God believing has its consequences. Whether it happened or it didn’t is a care I do not have..
Yep

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I have a number of Jewish friends, are you on the rag again ? ....

Uhhh, no you don't.

And you don't own two homes.

And you don't own a boat.

And you are a Never-Trumper.

LOL

Dipchiit I grew up in an affluent area, in a pretty well off family, and many wealthy friends (parents).... again, you don't know me quit making a fool out of yourself. I know it's impossible to believe anybody has more than you, but at least 100 members here have far more resources than you do.....probably more by the looks of some of the weapons, cars, etc.....

You're just a broke-azz Chicago wigger than ran out of Montana, and hid with the other brown people in Florida.....where they all voted against Jordan, your Orange friend's boy lol.

Pard, can you float me a $100 bucks until I get my workman comp payment on the 1st. Thanks Pard

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Flave,
My paternal grandparents were the children of Ukrainian Jews who had escaped to America prior to the turn of the century, became American citizens, raised new Americans, assimilated reform Jews pretty much. None of their families came out the other end of the Holocaust, those were the survivors of Stalin's kulakization, right? But nobody, nobody was left in Europe after War Two. All gone, the only remnants in scrapbooks, tiny photographs mailed to America.
I understand that six million Jews isn't nearly as impressive as Stalin's kills, but had I survived either, I'd be sort of prickly. Sort of desirous of a place where I could control my own destiny from then on. America didn't exactly beckon, either.
Too bad you couldn't join me and my boyhood chess buddies with their forearm tats. My grandpa came to fetch me for supper one evening, discovered who I was playing chess with and told me never to tell my grandmother I knew they were survivors -- and definitely not to mention the topic of our conversations. Not exactly small talk.
as of now there are around 98,378,204,652,234 quad trillion hollowcaust survivors.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

All you give us is the contents of yer posts which confirm no more is necessary.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Flave,

Desirous of a place they could control their own destiny.

Does that include assimilation into their new host nation, or just a rest stop to collect themselves and push forward with a Zionist ideal and get the new host nation to pay for it?

Salad vs soup if you will

MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

All you give us is the contents of yer posts which confirm no more is necessary.

Eat chiit ya fat old twat, and shave your beard ya look like a fuggin hobo.

Oh, and fugg you too

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

Oh, and fugg you too

Ha ha thanks for proving my point you’re hilarious

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Looks about right

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Oh, and fugg you too

Thanks for proving mine you old twat

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
You go to a lot of trouble to prove me right.

You ever get outside? Post up a pic of yourself doing something outside that doesn’t involve a gay pride parade.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Internecine warfare between opposing semitic governments. Jewish irredentism vs Palestinian revanchism. Blood memories.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You really showed him, Bwana!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Oh, and fugg you too

Thanks for proving mine you old twat

How is a man on a guns and outdoors site fishing proving your point? Post up a pick of you doing something outdoors.

You come across as someone with strong opinions but a low info voter that gets your info from Fox and Sean Hannity.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Boomer con log cabin Republican

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by LBP
My take is it’s not our problem. Jews and Muslims both hate Christians so why don’t we stay out of it entirely.
Agree. I prefer to take care of my own community and stay out-of-the-way and out of the affairs of entangled alliances and folks who despise us. Nothing good will become of our involvement.

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

490 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 42 invisible), 2,310 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,333
Posts18,526,724
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.