Hop To
Page 66 of 106 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 105 106
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by DBT
I take 'we' as referring to Australia as a whole. Which is not to say that different states handled the pandemic equally well.....or that they handled it at all well, bumbling and mismanagement being their standout performance.
DBT- a reasonable response thank you. I see no such maturity from Mauser who uses 'we' to get around the fact he singularly called things now known and proven to have saved people's lives
"batsh*t crazy" rather than own up. My initial entry in this discussion was honest concern and to offer available options when he brought up covid in Oz. He chose to deride my suggestion rather than accept it in spirit it was given so he doesn't get a pass. He has since acted like a child and hides behind 'we', Biden, and other distractions unrelated to his own words- or mine for that matter. A quick survey of his posts throughout show he is incapable of positive contribution.

LOL!!! Your covid advice is on par with the president yall elected.

Even though we didn't use the horse butt paste we survived much better. It's kinda like you have no fucking idea what you are talking about but know better anyway because that's what you Karen vegans just do. LOL!!!

Maybe more horse paste will sooth your pain from your rejection of reality - give it a go and be sure to let us know how you get on.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Raeford
You still don't get it - your opinion is flawed and useless. Simple as that. We won at the pandemic and have moved on. You're still babbling like a really sore loser - you need to come to peace with it and get over it. Better luck next time.

How did you 'win' at the pandemic?
Was there some form of competition?

Yes, to achieve a low death rate at all costs - the politicians went crazy with it. Our state premiers went head to head, trying to out do each other and even used corpse shaming tactics to try and win over supporters.

you are there biggest covtard vax poosey on the forum. We all saw what a pro vax anti gun posey you were in 2020 through 2022. Your own posts implicate you in your cowardice

You're a weak cowardly laughingstock lol. Ibet you dont have an X chromosome

You edited your post but still fucked up the insult. LOL!!! I'll bet that you still can't even spell loser after a few goes at it. LOL!!!

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
I take 'we' as referring to Australia as a whole. Which is not to say that different states handled the pandemic equally well.....or that they handled it at all well, bumbling and mismanagement being their standout performance.
DBT- a reasonable response thank you. I see no such maturity from Mauser who uses 'we' to get around the fact he singularly called things now known and proven to have saved people's lives
"batsh*t crazy" rather than own up. My initial entry in this discussion was honest concern and to offer available options when he brought up covid in Oz. He chose to deride my suggestion rather than accept it in spirit it was given so he doesn't get a pass. He has since acted like a child and hides behind 'we', Biden, and other distractions unrelated to his own words- or mine for that matter. A quick survey of his posts throughout show he is incapable of positive contribution.

Even though we didn't use the horse butt paste we survived much better. It's kinda like you have no fucking idea what you are talking about but know better anyway because that's what you Karen vegans just do. LOL!!!

Maybe more horse paste will sooth your pain from your rejection of reality - give it a go and be sure to let us know how you get on.

I don't believe you can compare Australia's #'s to the US's #'s primarily due to population centers/density. Australia just doesn't have the sheer quantity of high density areas that we have[which is where a high % of 'covid' related deaths occurred.

Once away from the high density population areas the US had much[MUCH] lower death #'s.
In my little area in southwest Virginia made up of 3 towns[triangular at 5 miles apart each] with a total population of aprox 100K not including one university with 30K and another of 8K I know of maybe 5 'covid' deaths within the area.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT

So all those 'we' in Australia agree with you that Ivermectin nor Hydroxychloroquine are accepted medications?

Karen, Vegan, Biden...we......deflect much there mary? So predictable and like clockwork are your little tantrums. 'we' 'we' 'we 'we'

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The big tell with the Australian cuckholds, especially with Isurrenderedmymauser, is his obsession with men’s asses and apparently horse’s asses too. I can understand why they’d feel such an affinity for the horse’s ass considering that was the birth canal they traveled that brought them into this world but it’s still creepy and weird.

Isurrenderedmymauser arguing against the effectiveness of ivermectin while arguing that it’s “horse butt paste”….the dumbfuck doesn’t know the correct administration route and even if she did know she doesn’t know the difference between a mouth and an ass….likely because Isurrenderedmymauser considers the ass and the mouth as one and the same….totally interchangeable. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Captain Ace, a hero in his own sanctimonious, self righteous mind passes judgement on things he knows nothing about. A man of low character boosting his own self esteem by abusing anyone who dares to disagree with his fantasies, an intolerant, nasty individual who sees himself as an upstanding citizen of the greatest nation on earth.

That's you Ace.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
How adorable….DBT is letting Isurrenderedmymauser sleep in longer while she fights her battles for her. You girls are probably really inspirational to other same sex couples but around here your reputation is worse than dogshit.

Do you fantasize about men’s asses as much as Isurrenderedmymauser? I know that oral and anal are distinctions that you girls don’t make since apparently it’s all the same down undah but you might try and explain the difference (assuming you know the difference) to your gal-pal. 😂. I’m sure you two can get creative while you explain how oral administration of medications are altogether different than anal administrations of medications? LMFAO…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
How adorable….DBT is letting Isurrenderedmymauser sleep in longer while she fights her battles for her. You girls are probably really inspirational to other same sex couples but around here your reputation is worse than dogshit.

Do you fantasize about men’s asses as much as Isurrenderedmymauser? I know that oral and anal are distinctions that you girls don’t make since apparently it’s all the same down undah but you might try and explain the difference (assuming you know the difference) to your gal-pal. 😂. I’m sure you two can get creative while you explain how oral administration of medications are altogether different than anal administrations of medications? LMFAO…

Ace the Blowhard Yank trying hard to act the All American Hero, something like Captain America, I guess. But sadly for him, only managing to look like a fool. Maybe you should try out for Team Biden, Captain, you'll fit right in.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

I don't believe you can compare Australia's #'s to the US's #'s primarily due to population centers/density. Australia just doesn't have the sheer quantity of high density areas that we have[which is where a high % of 'covid' related deaths occurred.

Once away from the high density population areas the US had much[MUCH] lower death #'s.
In my little area in southwest Virginia made up of 3 towns[triangular at 5 miles apart each] with a total population of aprox 100K not including one university with 30K and another of 8K I know of maybe 5 'covid' deaths within the area.

Most of the Australian population live in high density areas. The US has more habitable rural areas than what we do. Given how contagious Covid is, I'm not sure population density is a good explanation - low density might limit the speed of spread but I'm pretty sure we've all been exposed to it by now.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

So all those 'we' in Australia agree with you that Ivermectin nor Hydroxychloroquine are accepted medications?

Karen, Vegan, Biden...we......deflect much there mary? So predictable and like clockwork are your little tantrums. 'we' 'we' 'we 'we'

Horse bum paste was not mainstream over here, and we still survived better than your lot. Think about it.

Well?
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The big tell with the Australian cuckholds, especially with Isurrenderedmymauser, is his obsession with men’s asses and apparently horse’s asses too. I can understand why they’d feel such an affinity for the horse’s ass considering that was the birth canal they traveled that brought them into this world but it’s still creepy and weird.

Isurrenderedmymauser arguing against the effectiveness of ivermectin while arguing that it’s “horse butt paste”….the dumbfuck doesn’t know the correct administration route and even if she did know she doesn’t know the difference between a mouth and an ass….likely because Isurrenderedmymauser considers the ass and the mouth as one and the same….totally interchangeable. 😂

You're the one who massages your butthole with a bidet. I'll bet you wrote your response while on the 5th rinse cycle LOL!!!

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Ace is special, he has God on his side...the creator of the Universe no less, salvation, immortality and eternal life spent in paradise are his, woot, woot, how about that?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Once again, Ivermectin can be given to humans in pill form. The paste can be ingested and is never applied to a horse’s butt by anyone I ever met but hey, whatever floats your obsessed boat. I have faith that all of those “we“ Australians you so often hide behind would all admit ivermectin is now an excepted treatment. Pretty childish of you to keep deflecting and not admitting.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Once again, Ivermectin can be given to humans in pill form. The paste can be ingested and is never applied to a horse’s butt by anyone I ever met but hey, whatever floats your obsessed boat. I have faith that all of those “we“ Australians you so often hide behind would all admit ivermectin is now an excepted treatment. Pretty childish of you to keep deflecting and not admitting.

Good for you.

Unless the horse butt paste can resurrect alot of those statistics over there, your point is moot. I can see no point to your recommendations except to stop equestrian butthole itch - I'm not of that species nor sufferred those symptoms when I had covid.

Whatever floats your goat. I hope they add extra flavours to the horse paste to make your partnership with it a more pleasurable and exciting ongoing experience.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So does it work or not? I know of doctors who have used both with success. That was my ONLY point. I don't care if you stick with your vaccines, masks, and trust the "science: no matter how many that might have killed or maimed. Those brave and CORRECT professionals who never sold out to $$$ and big pharma have now been heard. Had they been listened to from the get go it would have been better for everyone. For some peculiar reason that drives you nuts. What an odd thing. The curiosity of it has led me to bait you into pages of responses because I know you can't help it. Would be funny if not so telling about you. The transparency of your responses is one of descending adolescence.

Yet again with a butt- gay reference. Like I said. Transparent. Telling. You!

. Confucius
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
So does it work or not? I know of doctors who have used both with success. That was my ONLY point. I don't care if you stick with your vaccines, masks, and trust the "science: no matter how many that might have killed or maimed. Those brave and CORRECT professionals who never sold out to $$$ and big pharma have now been heard. Had they been listened to from the get go it would have been better for everyone. For some peculiar reason that drives you nuts. What an odd thing. The curiosity of it has led me to bait you into pages of responses because I know you can't help it. Would be funny if not so telling about you. The transparency of your responses is one of descending adolescence.

Yet again with a butt- gay reference. Like I said. Transparent. Telling. You!

You're the one who is taking the rejection of your poor advice so badly. It seems that the horse butt paste can't fix Karenism. Maybe try bleach - one of your experts recommended bleach there for a while. LOL!!!

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And one day if you grow up you will see how precisely you just proved my point again about you. Those who cant argue- insult. Maybe one day you will outgrow butt refernces but it will likely be after your kickass sleeveless AcDc t shirt. Puerile and predictable. Please respond with yet another response with even more said evidence. You know you will - you can’t help it. It is so entertaining and makes a terrific case study in arrested development.

. Confucius
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
And one day if you grow up you will see how precisely you just proved my point again about you. Those who cant argue- insult. Maybe one day you will outgrow butt refernces but it will likely be after your kickass sleeveless AcDc t shirt. Puerile and predictable. Please respond with yet another response with even more said evidence. You know you will - you can’t help it. It is so entertaining and makes a terrific case study in arrested development.

Good for you.

Your advice....still rejected. Get over it. Get over yourself.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Boom- like clock worth. No substance. Little tantrum.

. Confucius
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Most of the Australian population live in high density areas. The US has more habitable rural areas than what we do. Given how contagious Covid is, I'm not sure population density is a good explanation - low density might limit the speed of spread but I'm pretty sure we've all been exposed to it by now.

Wasn't much of Australia basically put on 'full lockdown'-as in 'do not go outdoors' without .gov approval?

FJB & FJT
Page 66 of 106 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, anothergun, 9 invisible), 871 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,118
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.