Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Tyrone Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Recently I've come in contact with a bunch of people who strongly support abortion. I'll admit there are a few "abortion Barbies" out there, but for the most part, they strike me as some of the ugliest people you have ever seen. And they are FREAKY too. Anything goes with them.

I can't for the life of me figure that out. Why would people who you'd think would have to tie a pork chop around their neck just to get a dog to play with them be such big supporters of abortion & all that is LGBT?

And they are meaner than sinus infections too.

Politics is War by Other Means
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Recently I've come in contact with a bunch of people who strongly support abortion. I'll admit there are a few "abortion Barbies" out there, but for the most part, they strike me as some of the ugliest people you have ever seen. And they are FREAKY too. Anything goes with them.

I can't for the life of me figure that out. Why would people who you'd think would have to tie a pork chop around their neck just to get a dog to play with them be such big supporters of abortion & all that is LGBT?

And they are meaner than sinus infections too.
It's all they have in the toolbox. Pretty looks and a pleasant personality didn't land in their A/O. They are just trying to make everyone else as miserable as they are. I will say, after 6 years of working in a high school, any girl that wants to look attractive can be attractive. They have to choose to do it. Lose some weight, change their clothes, exercise and develop a healthy attitude and it's possible. The healthy attitude will make even those who have marginal looks, attractive to someone.

Apparently, that is just too difficult for some. You see the results.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not denying your reality, but it’s contrary to what I’ve personally seen WRT folks I know.

I’m pro-choice with some boundaries, personally, which describes most of the good-lookin’, kind, folks I know. Certainly, to be fair, not all of them. I have great empathy for both sides of this one. It’s a brutal topic with no clean end of the turd to grab. Pick your poison.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Not denying your reality, but it’s contrary to what I’ve personally seen WRT folks I know.

I’m pro-choice with some boundaries, personally, which describes most of the good-lookin’, kind, folks I know. Certainly, to be fair, not all of them. I have great empathy for both sides of this one. It’s a brutal topic with no clean end of the turd to grab. Pick your poison.

Your mother should have had an abortion....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It has become fashionable for a variety of reasons. They framed the argument around women’s rights. “You can’t tell me what to do with my body “ they are all over the place on defining life. As we have drifted away from religion it has no more stigma so it’s fashionable.
All the arguments are moot because before Roe abortion was legal in a few states. Planned Parenthood has been trying to legalize it nationally since it was founded by Margaret Sanger. She was a racist snd believed in eugenics and population control. It was continually brought before the courts waiting for a sympathetic Supreme Court and they finally got it with William Rinquist and his famous “penumbra “.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.

- Ronald Reagan

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My issue with abortion isn't necessarily because it's the obvious killing of another life. My issue is where the fùck is the fathers rights? That's half of his too.

Furthermore, when a woman doesn't want the responsibility of a child, she can kill it with no consequences but if a man doesn't want the responsibility of a child, he's labeled a deadbeat, wages garnished, license suspended, and jailed. Women don't want the government to legislate them but want the government to legislate men.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A complete lack of moral standards makes advocating for Abortion easy.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Look at that, a pedophile that has boundaries.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I love how idiots claim "it's the mother's choice".

The only difference in an aborted fetus and a 80 year old man is time. Why not give the mother the same option and let her shoot any kids that are disappointing. The only difference is time...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would like to point out that slave owners told abolitionists to bugger-off. Their argument was that the opinion of abolitionists didn't count because they didn't have slaves, never had slaves and never would have slaves.

Following this line of reasoning, Pro-Abortion people must find the freeing of the slaves by abolitionists to be reprehensible.

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can't tell a woman what to do with her body, but she can kill her baby and that is ok.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Let's ALL be honest. Abortion is a convenient solution to an inconvenient problem.
And an abomination to mankind.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Winchester21
Let's ALL be honest. Abortion is a convenient solution to an inconvenient problem.
And an abomination to mankind.

Unfortunately true..... morality is dead

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Religion doesn’t really figure in to my objections to abortion; I see it as an unnatural, brutal, violent solution for someone’s lack of responsibility. With all the birth control options out there, including Plan B pills that prevent a pregnancy after unprotected sex, available over the counter or from Amazon, there seems little reason to undergo an invasive surgical procedure. Late-term abortions and the so-called partial-birth abortions are just ghastly, cruel acts of violence. It boggles my mind how anyone can be in favor of those. Medical science has developed miraculous methods to help couples conceive a child and also of protecting a fetus from various maladies in the womb, yet there’s an entire industry built around killing them.

Fathers’ rights are another case of injustice. The father has no say in the choice whether to abort, and yet he’s responsible for the child’s support if the pregnancy goes full-term. A pregnant woman can hold him hostage either way, threatening to kill his child on the one hand, or keeping him on a financial string if she has the child. A man really needs to think about that before squirting his seed into some nut-job.

What fresh Hell is this?
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Scotty
Can't tell a woman what to do with her body, but she can kill her baby and that is ok.
True - babies HAVE no rights - kill 'em all!
At least according to current thinking.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
It has become fashionable for a variety of reasons. They framed the argument around women’s rights. “You can’t tell me what to do with my body “ they are all over the place on defining life. As we have drifted away from religion it has no more stigma so it’s fashionable.
All the arguments are moot because before Roe abortion was legal in a few states. Planned Parenthood has been trying to legalize it nationally since it was founded by Margaret Sanger. She was a racist snd believed in eugenics and population control. It was continually brought before the courts waiting for a sympathetic Supreme Court and they finally got it with William Rinquist and his famous “penumbra “.
She should have spit him down the shower drain

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
These babies are seen as lesser human beings and property to dispose of if you wish. Sort of like slavery. And the left is cool with that.

Last edited by killerv; 11/06/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm pro-choice. Give the kid the choice. Mom can register the unborn child as a potential abortion. Then when the kid is, say 10 or 12, he/she can make the choice of whether to be euthanized.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The same leftist that promote abortion with all of their might are also the same group that tried to mandate the shot for every last one of us. They are also the same group calling for children to be forced to take the covid shot. So where is the so called "rights of the mother and her body" in regard to this? I fully understand the will not listen to reason of any kind because they are all psychopaths.

Abortion is something that someday I truly believe our nation will be judged for by almighty God!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,526 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,818
Posts18,477,708
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.