Hop To
Page 70 of 106 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 105 106
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
Mauserand9mm: You are obviously a least fairly intelligent. Why don't you do a search on The Journal of Antibiotics on Ivermectin and read their February 15, 2017 article about Ivermectin and its action against parasites and microbes. This article was written long before Ivermectin use for Covid-19 became a controversy.

You see Ivermectin has been used on humans for decades and it is rather disingenuous to disparage it as "horse butt paste". You have to know there has to be some bad motive to the hysteria in the medical hierarchy of the associations and journals concerning the off label use of what was previously known as a wonder drug that saved or improved millions or billions of human lives.

Ivermectin is not "butt paste", it is administered orally, topically, or by injection and the veterinary drugs are exactly the same drug as prescription Ivermectin sold for human use.

Anyway, take a read if you have time and would be willing to see what was said about the drug prior to 2020.

Best wishes

I don't really care. I have no need for the horse butt paste, but you go ahead and use it if you want and are that scared that you want to take it regardless.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
The atheists remain unblemished and unwavering in their commitment to truth, skepticism and critical thinking -
You might ought to practice a little skepticism concerning medical studies. There is obviously an agenda and obviously official suppression of information as concerns origin of the modified virus and the "mRNA vaccines".

And there is obvious suppression of information about inexpensive alternative treatments and their benefits.

You have no idea about skepticism - you seem to think it's the same as a buy-in to conspiracy - but it is not.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Seems there's a strong correlation between belief in conspiracies and belief in gods, go figure.

The 2 most embarrassing actions resulting from covid was the unecessary overpurchase of toilet paper, and the fraudulent proclamation that a horse dewormwer is a successful treatment for it. There are even people still singing praises for the horse butt paste - what is wrong with these people?
Would you agree that Ivermectin has been used for hundreds of millions of humans and been proven safe?

Yes it does kill most parasites both internal and external in and on animals and is also proven safe. Is that why you call it "horse dewormer"? Lots of medicines have both human and animal applications.

And Ivermectin does indeed in many cases knock down viral infections. It is not well understood why that is, but it works. I suspect it weakens the virus enough that it cannot replicate and the bodies own defenses kill it off. Just a guess on my part but it does work and that information was suppressed by the powers that be.

Why that information was suppressed in the magnitude it was is an important question. As to your first statement about "belief in conspiracies", has it escaped your notice that many of them are proving true.

The horse butt paste as a treatment for covid is a well established falsehood. Your opinions on how you think it might work are irrelevent to the facts that it doesn't.

Your faith in conspiracies is as useful as your faith in god - a good example is Jesus's failed apocolyptic claim - it has now become a perpetual "any day now" for the last couple of thousands years now, and still ongoing. It's not hard to see and understand the conditioning that you have been subject to that sets your mindset up for gullible belief.
You are getting shrill

Maybe that's how the truth sounds like to you?

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Good for you.

Right about what? You country's covid death rate is multiple times worse than ours.
Our country's death rate from sickle cell anemia is probably way higher than yours. And obesity, and diabetes, and inner-city homicide. All of these due to the same demographics.

P.S. I'm not conceding as true your statement on Covid's death rate due to lack of information but if true could be because of race and ethnicity differences.

Could be that you lot are getting sick from consumption of the horse butt paste.

I feel sorry for the horses over there - getting their treatments swiped by their human owners. Looks like they are needlessly suffering:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Aww Mauserboy you now are getting mad and resort to cussing and lying about something major medical publications now endorse. I would say you embarrass yourself but that would require a modicon of self awareness. Butt paste, Ar, Biden, we won….Keep digging that hole. I am enjoying the show.

Nah, it's just that you and your little group of obnoxious blowhards happen to be blind to your own folly. You see only your side of things, believing whatever suits your needs regardless of the truth.

Why do you even come here?

None of your business. If you have a complaint, take it up with the manager.

All you do is embarrass yourself and every other effeminate Australian that “thinks” like you clowns. You constantly bitch and cry about being treated meanly and how nobody is nice to you so why don’t you fu.ck off and shut up?

Stop being a crybaby pussy and go suck start your long gun.

That's funny, you are the one doing the crying. It is you who spit the dummy, whining and howling like a toddler....your ''why do you come here, booohoo, booohoo.''

You embarrass yourself with your intolerance, bigotry and hypocrisy.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No I’m not….you are.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No I’m not….you are.

It's you. Deny it all you like, you are the sook who objects to reasonable questioning of beliefs in your intolerant, childish, petulant way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
No I’m not….you are.

It's you. Deny it all you like, you are the sook who objects to reasonable questioning of beliefs in your intolerant, childish, petulant way.
DBT: Just curious, did you get vaccinated for Covid-19? If so, are you worried about negative side effects?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I notice that a drug that was hailed as a wonder drug prior to the juiced up bat Coronavirus and the ones that discovered the drug won a Nobel prize is now being derided as “horse butt paste “. What’s up with that? Reckon maybe someone is trying to convince himself that he made the right decision to panic and get shot with a questionable “vaccine “? After my brother got 3 shots and I had to haul him to a cardiac unit almost dead he is now convinced of his mistake but too late. He recently got a case of the bat Corona and took Ivermectin for the cure.

Wait, you mean yet another ACTUAL first hand account of Ivermectin working? Just like personal ACTUAL accounts of knowing otherwise historically healthy people suddenly developing issues likes strokes or heart problems or dying shortly after getting the jab. It isn't like there have been plenty of 20 something year old athlete's suffering.........from placebo.

None of this will matter to the participation trophy boys.

Believe the government. Believe the figures. Take the jab. Take the booster. If you are still around -just take another booster.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I notice that a drug that was hailed as a wonder drug prior to the juiced up bat Coronavirus and the ones that discovered the drug won a Nobel prize is now being derided as “horse butt paste “. What’s up with that? Reckon maybe someone is trying to convince himself that he made the right decision to panic and get shot with a questionable “vaccine “? After my brother got 3 shots and I had to haul him to a cardiac unit almost dead he is now convinced of his mistake but too late. He recently got a case of the bat Corona and took Ivermectin for the cure.

Wait, you mean yet another ACTUAL first hand account of Ivermectin working? Just like personal ACTUAL accounts of knowing otherwise historically healthy people suddenly developing issues likes strokes or heart problems or dying shortly after getting the jab. It isn't like there have been plenty of 20 something year old athlete's suffering.........from placebo.

None of this will matter to the participation trophy boys.

Believe the government. Believe the figures. Take the jab. Take the booster. If you are still around -just take another booster.
I avoid drinking, eating, injecting, and any other ingestion of food, drink, substances, or drugs provided by people who might wish to kill me.

There was just too much insistence and hysteria over these "vaccines" to suit me. And too much hysterical denial about the truth of where the virus originated. As I've said before a little paranoia is a good thing. Keeps you alert.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And too much evidence for what worked, what was being suppressed, and little things like ties to a medical entity receiving mandated billions while unprecedently absolved of responsibility. Thinking for yourself.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Bill Gates is an antiChristian atheist ....

So AUStard gaytheists like the two shriekers on this thread, worship the ground he walks on and will never question any of Bill Gates concoctions because they've bought into the "science" bs, even though it's been proven countless times that modern science is nothing more than corruption of the highest level and Bill Gates is corrupt subhuman garbage

Gates is their Lord & Saviour and since they worship him like a deity, they aren't really atheists now are they ?

They worship a man, a man that isn't even a real scientist .... an American man, how embarrassing and sad is that ?

The biggest problem with these AUStards, is the same problem with the "sciencey" Libtards in the USA.. they don't even know how much they've been deceived and just how pathetic & stupid they are

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Bill Gates is an antiChristian atheist ....

So AUStard gaytheists like the two shriekers on this thread, worship the ground he walks on and will never question any of Bill Gates concoctions because they've bought into the "science" bs, even though it's been proven countless times that modern science is nothing more than corruption of the highest level and Bill Gates is corrupt subhuman garbage

Gates is their Lord & Saviour and since they worship him like a deity, they aren't really atheists now are they ?

They worship a man, a man that isn't even a real scientist .... an American man, how embarrassing and sad is that ?

The biggest problem with these AUStards, is the same problem with the "sciencey" Libtards in the USA.. they don't even know how much they've been deceived and just how pathetic & stupid they are

You are the one who is sniveling, Swampie. Dry your tears and at least try to grow up.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And too much evidence for what worked, what was being suppressed, and little things like ties to a medical entity receiving mandated billions while unprecedently absolved of responsibility. Thinking for yourself.

The quoted experiments were not hiding or suppressing anything. The methodology is explained and the results are clear.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
No I’m not….you are.

DBT: Just curious, did you get vaccinated for Covid-19? If so, are you worried about negative side effects?

I don't support mandatory vaccination. The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to. There were no side effects. Two years later, there has been no change in my health. I did get covid last year and it felt like a bad flu for a few days, no long term symptoms.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
DBT…stop sniveling and acting like a bitch.

You’re really mean and it’s not appreciated or called for. Please clean up your act…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
DBT…stop sniveling and acting like a bitch.

That's you. Being delusional, you try to turn your own failings as a human being onto me, as expected, being the petulant child you are.

You’re really mean and it’s not appreciated or called for. Please clean up your act…

A poor effort. Infantile in fact. You forgot to add ''boohoohoo, what are you doing here, sob.''

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT

The quoted experiments were not hiding or suppressing anything. The methodology is explained and the results are clear.

Not sure why the obfuscation but I was talking first hand multiple accounts with people I know.

Use of Ivermectin or HCL wasn't suppressed ? Really? ? ? What do you call being labeled disinformation and banning articles on social media for merely asking about them? What about doctors who spoke in favor of their use (as did Trump which merely fueled hatred for its use) and spoke out against what they considered harmful treatment\vaccines being fired or those like Dr. Malone being hounded by MSM all using the same exact talking point marching papers? The total absence of objectivity in reporting is a clue. What do you call being banned on social media or even suggesting their use or quoting doctors with an opposing view.

Let me say that again- closing accounts and removing freedom of speech of opposing view.

Suppression.....that is what you call it.

What is clear are first hand accounts and plenty of brave doctors following their oath rather than big governments and big pharma. I will take that over some need to dogpile groupthinkers.

Last edited by kenjs1; 11/08/23.

. Confucius
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
No I’m not….you are.

I don't support mandatory vaccination. The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to. There were no side effects. Two years later, there has been no change in my health. I did get covid last year and it felt like a bad flu for a few days, no long term symptoms.

WINNING!!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
I am sad to see Australia doing what it does to its citizenry. Up until the firearm confiscation and destruction and now a vaccine mandate I thought Australia was probably more free and independent than the USA.

I guess like the USA it is becoming mostly urban and more and more detached from its former rural independent state.

Page 70 of 106 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 6mmbrfan, 11 invisible), 1,004 guests, and 867 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,123
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.