Page 72 of 106 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 105 106
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
LMFAO….😂😂

DBT….You and your frightened husband Isurrenderedmymauser need new material. You aren’t funny, original or even insulting but what is funny is watching you both flail around for relevance and attention.

Find some brains, some new material, some courage and maybe even half a fu.cking clue before you come back here looking like the dumb ass, effeminate, Australian cuckhold that we know you to be….

You have no idea how much you are laughed at. Thanks to you and your better half we’ve been endlessly entertained by your accidental and unintentional comedy act.

Now you can respond with indignation and surprise while you cry and complain about being treated poorly by everyone….you know how to play the perfect bitch so cue it up sweetheart….😂😂😂😂

What a miserable little coward you are. No integrity. No decency. A grub who imagines himself to be the defender of truth. You have nothing, and it shows.

really ? he's got you dumb mtfkrs all Karen'd up though and it's fkn glorious & hilarious

laffin

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
GB1

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DBT
LMFAO….😂😂

DBT….You and your frightened husband Isurrenderedmymauser need new material. You aren’t funny, original or even insulting but what is funny is watching you both flail around for relevance and attention.

Find some brains, some new material, some courage and maybe even half a fu.cking clue before you come back here looking like the dumb ass, effeminate, Australian cuckhold that we know you to be….

You have no idea how much you are laughed at. Thanks to you and your better half we’ve been endlessly entertained by your accidental and unintentional comedy act.

Now you can respond with indignation and surprise while you cry and complain about being treated poorly by everyone….you know how to play the perfect bitch so cue it up sweetheart….😂😂😂😂

What a miserable little coward you are. No integrity. No decency. A grub who imagines himself to be the defender of truth. You have nothing, and it shows.

really ? he's got you dumb mtfkrs all Karen'd up though and it's fkn glorious & hilarious

Laffin

Yet another blowhard yank chimes in. The wailing, whining and bitter and twisted abuse that the Ace &co puts on display began with just one thing, a threat to his faith in the form of me posting inconvenient quotes from the bible, contradictions, absurdities, brutality, etc....and it was this that put his nose out of joint and sent him on a mission of revenge.

If you think that's a win for your side, you are just as delusional.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by kenjs1
HA HA Mauser again - calling Americans scared for having the courage to challenge corrupt mandates and not to march like lemmings into the vaccination centers. So brave.

Are you saying that no Americans got vaccinated?

Of course not- but most of my closer friends and family didn't. If any of them wanted to start stupid sh*t like mauserboy when alternatives were suggested out of kindliness they would have gotten the same treatment. MM9m mentioned Americans as a group because ///well he is addicted to group think. As for using it for a mild disease I had Covid. Wasn't worried. Slept a bit for better part of two days. Took some vitamins and a dose of IM which quickly worked for me like it has for others - so I at least know what I am taking about. First Hand.
I didn't preach vaccines like some others claiming they won something. So friggin childish.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raeford
It still leaves the question as to why you lot from the US are still so shit scared of covid that you gallop to the horse butt paste cabinet as soon as someone sneezes? I mean it doesn't even work - may as well pray to a god instead if you're that way inclined, it's an equivalence in regards to faith.

Not scared whatsoever, have never even seen any form of Ivermectin.
My only trip to a physician was in Dec 2019 when I quickly became very ill much like many other folk, COVID19 was only known to the .gov at that time.
Wife & I fought it off over a couple weeks time[it was quite honestly the sickest I can recall having ever been my 55+ years].

But we didn't have this across America:
" The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to."

Is that^^ the definition of "WINNING" in Australia?

Well there is the fact that we had a much lower rate of covid deaths that you lot, so there is that.

I'll bet you lot will always be reaching for your beloved horse butt paste whenever you feel something coming on - you'll never have the balls to face the reality that is does nothing and is not necessary. Yet you are insecure in your decision so feel the need to "spread the good word" to try and obtain validation by getting a pat on the head. You need to have a good look at yourself. You need to do better.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, clearly.

You should maybe look into a mirror yourself[see above]

FJB & FJT
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
HA HA Mauser again - calling Americans scared for having the courage to challenge corrupt mandates and not to march like lemmings into the vaccination centers. So brave.

Of course not- but most of my closer friends and family didn't. If any of them wanted to start stupid sh*t like mauserboy when alternatives were suggested out of kindliness they would have gotten the same treatment. MM9m mentioned Americans as a group because ///well he is addicted to group think. As for using it for a mild disease I had Covid. Wasn't worried. Slept a bit for better part of two days. Took some vitamins and a dose of IM which quickly worked for me like it has for others - so I at least know what I am taking about. First Hand.
I didn't preach vaccines like some others claiming they won something. So friggin childish.

I didn't preach vaccines. I see it as a personal matter. It's your lot that came in trumpeting about the benefits of ivermectin and the evils of vaccination and how tough American are resisting Government mandates, yada, yada (if you want to talk about childish). The vaccinated are not dying in droves and rigorous studies do not show any great efficacy for ivermectin.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
- I must've hit a raw note when I showed that you're the one scared of the vaccine but still scared enough of covid to imbibe in the horse butt paste. I'll bet you've got a ivermectin anal bleach dispenser connected up to your bidet LOL!!!

TFF…you have a serious preoccupation with my ass which is not only creepy asfuck but it’s gotta be making DBT a little jealous. I don’t know nor care why you are so obsessed with my derrière but you’re not the first girl to find me irresistible and you won’t be the last….besides, long distance relationships never last.

I’ve gotten to where when you refer to “horse butt paste” I can’t stop laughing. In fact I found myself laughing out loud in the truck the other day. Something or someone on the radio mentioned ivermectin and it immediately made me think of you queers down in Queensland and for a brief moment all the world’s problems disappeared and I was alone with my thoughts and you wanna know what I thought?….I thought to myself, Self with all the problems in the world you should be thankful for the presence of retards who provide unintentional humor in your life…if it wasn’t for the Queers from Queensland I never would have associated Ivermectin with “horse butt paste” but it’s still funny, I don’t care who you are.

I’ll close my journal for now but I can rest easy knowing that the Queers from Queensland are solidly on the case. Covid and the sniffles that usually accompany it are uncomfortable and if they’re bad enough they’re downright annoying which is why I don’t understand the irrational fear that would compel the Queers from Queensland to fight for the vaccine. I won’t even try to address why a person takes medications that have virtually no adverse side effects yet has shown substantial anti-viral properties and therefore is used fas preventative therapy….

I also won’t take the time to explain off label use of medications nor will I try to explain the abstract concept of courage. Explaining courage to an Australian cuckhold is an exercise in futility….it’s like trying to explain all the intricacies of snow to a little unga-bunga kid from the Kalahari or trying to explain what the soft gentle touch of a woman feels like to a whisker-stubbled, hairy backed Homo like you. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
LMFAO….😂😂

Laffin

Yet another blowhard yank chimes in. The wailing, whining and bitter and twisted abuse that the Ace &co puts on display began with just one thing, a threat to his faith in the form of me posting inconvenient quotes from the bible, contradictions, absurdities, brutality, etc....and it was this that put his nose out of joint and sent him on a mission of revenge.

It’s a YUGE WIN and you wanna know why?…..because Swamplord is an American, a Patriot and a MAN….all the things you will NEVER be! We as Americans are used to winning, we’re used to fighting and kicking the holy hell out of British pusssies, we’re used to fighting for the weak like Australia, we don’t cower or retreat when faced with adversity but instead we stand our ground and we FIGHT!

You see old chap….As Americans we have been bred from the finest and most hardy stock with clean and vibrant genetics….our DNA is so strong and pure that not only is it practically jumping out of our masculine bodies and spreading itself freely..it literally makes everything we say and everything we do the absolute BEST. I know that you have no baseline with which to compare your miserable life to and that’s something you girls ought to be thankful for…..trust me, if you knew how great our lives are and how our vibrant DNA causes us to be so incredibly awesome and feel…well, most days like Superman then you’d probably want to kill yourself and I couldn’t blame you if you did…

Keep up your unoriginal, boring, predictable work and your lazy cut and paste single paragraph cries of being treated really super duper mean by the big studly Americans. If I could perhaps ask a favor (favour) and that’s for you, Isurrenderedmymauser, to slip in (don’t get horned up) a “horse butt paste” reference every now and then? Once the retardation factor of that wore off I found a lot of humor (humour) in it. Good comedy usually has specific attributes but every now and then something comes along that defies all the principles of good comedy and for reasons often unknown it becomes funny in and of itself….this is NOT one of those times. The comedy of Isurrenderedmymauser and DBT is based on their retardation. They are so fu.cking stupid that they think they’ve circled around the retardation spectrum and are right back at their usual 69IQ …it’s incredible to me that anyone who is that stupid can be as secure in their ignorance as they are?! They are so confident in their ignorance that they approach everyday as if it’s them against the world…the world is wrong, the Queers from Queensland are right and if anyone disagrees they’ll cry and whine like the bitches they are.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
LMFAO….😂😂

Laffin

It’s a YUGE WIN and you wanna know why?…..because Swamplord is an American, a Patriot and a MAN….all the things you will NEVER be! We as Americans are used to winning, we’re used to fighting and kicking the holy hell out of British pusssies, we’re used to fighting for the weak like Australia, we don’t cower or retreat when faced with adversity but instead we stand our ground and we FIGHT!

You see old chap….As Americans we have been bred from the finest and most hardy stock with clean and vibrant genetics….our DNA is so strong and pure that not only is it practically jumping out of our masculine bodies and spreading itself freely..it literally makes everything we say and everything we do the absolute BEST. I know that you have no baseline with which to compare your miserable life to and that’s something you girls ought to be thankful for…..trust me, if you knew how great our lives are and how our vibrant DNA causes us to be so incredibly awesome and feel…well, most days like Superman then you’d probably want to kill yourself and I couldn’t blame you if you did…

Keep up your unoriginal, boring, predictable work and your lazy cut and paste single paragraph cries of being treated really super duper mean by the big studly Americans. If I could perhaps ask a favor (favour) and that’s for you, Isurrenderedmymauser, to slip in (don’t get horned up) a “horse butt paste” reference every now and then? Once the retardation factor of that wore off I found a lot of humor (humour) in it. Good comedy usually has specific attributes but every now and then something comes along that defies all the principles of good comedy and for reasons often unknown it becomes funny in and of itself….this is NOT one of those times. The comedy of Isurrenderedmymauser and DBT is based on their retardation. They are so fu.cking stupid that they think they’ve circled around the retardation spectrum and are right back at their usual 69IQ …it’s incredible to me that anyone who is that stupid can be as secure in their ignorance as they are?! They are so confident in their ignorance that they approach everyday as if it’s them against the world…the world is wrong, the Queers from Queensland are right and if anyone disagrees they’ll cry and whine like the bitches they are.

There it is, a sanctimonious, long-winded blowhard in full flight. Hurt and outraged over inconvenient bible verses being quoted, Ace the self-appointed defender of the faith has been, in his own little mind, on a holy crusade against unbelievers. As pathetic and childish as he is, he genuinely believes that he is making a point.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
LMFAO….😂😂

Laffin

There it is, a sanctimonious, long-winded blowhard in full flight. Hurt and outraged over inconvenient bible verses being quoted, Ace the self-appointed defender of the faith has been, in his own little mind, on a holy crusade against unbelievers. As pathetic and childish as he is, he genuinely believes that he is making a point.
You got something wet between your legs.
Lol

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
LMFAO….😂😂

Laffin

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
DBT….BOO!

PS…Thanks for the nice words. Cheers mate. 😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
DBT….BOO!

PS…Thanks for the nice words. Cheers mate. 😂

You only have to take a good hard look in your mirror, Sweetie, to see all that I have pointed out about you and your character....to be precise, a lack of character and integrity. A self professed Christian with the manner and disposition of a sewer rat. You'd make great company for your imaginary version of God.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
LMFAO….😂😂

Laffin

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Posting a gif of yourself is a bad look, Swampy. That butt paste must have seeped into your brain.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
LMFAO….😂😂

Laffin

You got something wet between your legs.
Lol

Are you obsessed with male genitals, Reefer? It appears that you are. As another sad and bitter loser crying over having your cherished beliefs challenged, you turn to your main consolation, your Gay nature. Based on your comments, that's how it looks.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You sure use a lot of words to say the same thing over and over…..we know that you are incapable of rational thought and we know that you and your sweetheart Isurrenderedmymauser are emotionally unstable but please try harder. 😉

Your perpetual victimhood mentality is telling though. It tells us that you girls are sheep 🐑 that follow the flock and couldn’t survive without the “security” of the flock. You prove it over and over again with virtually every post you girls make so there’s no point in trying argue with that simple truth…..it’ll be less painful for you both if you just embrace it…..just lay back, close your eyes and accept your station in life….and clean the Slurpee machine before you punch out for the day.

I look forward to your intelligent and thought-provoking response but I don’t expect much from you so I shan’t hold me breath, mate. 😂. Baaabaaaabaaaa….🐑🐑

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

LOL!!! Scared enough to take a dewormer that does nothing but satisfies your emotional insecurity.

The majority of people I know who had covid took nothing. I guess we just don't have the horse butt worms LOL!!! Maybe that's why we fared significantly better in the covid department? LOL!!!

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
- I must've hit a raw note when I showed that you're the one scared of the vaccine but still scared enough of covid to imbibe in the horse butt paste. I'll bet you've got a ivermectin anal bleach dispenser connected up to your bidet LOL!!!

TFF…you have a serious preoccupation with my ass which is not only creepy asfuck but it’s gotta be making DBT a little jealous. I don’t know nor care why you are so obsessed with my derrière but you’re not the first girl to find me irresistible and you won’t be the last….besides, long distance relationships never last.

I’ve gotten to where when you refer to “horse butt paste” I can’t stop laughing. In fact I found myself laughing out loud in the truck the other day. Something or someone on the radio mentioned ivermectin and it immediately made me think of you queers down in Queensland and for a brief moment all the world’s problems disappeared and I was alone with my thoughts and you wanna know what I thought?….I thought to myself, Self with all the problems in the world you should be thankful for the presence of retards who provide unintentional humor in your life…if it wasn’t for the Queers from Queensland I never would have associated Ivermectin with “horse butt paste” but it’s still funny, I don’t care who you are.

I’ll close my journal for now but I can rest easy knowing that the Queers from Queensland are solidly on the case. Covid and the sniffles that usually accompany it are uncomfortable and if they’re bad enough they’re downright annoying which is why I don’t understand the irrational fear that would compel the Queers from Queensland to fight for the vaccine. I won’t even try to address why a person takes medications that have virtually no adverse side effects yet has shown substantial anti-viral properties and therefore is used fas preventative therapy….

I also won’t take the time to explain off label use of medications nor will I try to explain the abstract concept of courage. Explaining courage to an Australian cuckhold is an exercise in futility….it’s like trying to explain all the intricacies of snow to a little unga-bunga kid from the Kalahari or trying to explain what the soft gentle touch of a woman feels like to a whisker-stubbled, hairy backed Homo like you. 😂

What you do with your butt is between you and your god. Jesus never used a bidet. I guess you chalk that up as another sacrifice, LOL!!!

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It still leaves the question as to why you lot from the US are still so shit scared of covid that you gallop to the horse butt paste cabinet as soon as someone sneezes? I mean it doesn't even work - may as well pray to a god instead if you're that way inclined, it's an equivalence in regards to faith.

Not scared whatsoever, have never even seen any form of Ivermectin.
My only trip to a physician was in Dec 2019 when I quickly became very ill much like many other folk, COVID19 was only known to the .gov at that time.
Wife & I fought it off over a couple weeks time[it was quite honestly the sickest I can recall having ever been my 55+ years].

But we didn't have this across America:
" The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to."

Is that^^ the definition of "WINNING" in Australia?

Well there is the fact that we had a much lower rate of covid deaths that you lot, so there is that.

I'll bet you lot will always be reaching for your beloved horse butt paste whenever you feel something coming on - you'll never have the balls to face the reality that is does nothing and is not necessary. Yet you are insecure in your decision so feel the need to "spread the good word" to try and obtain validation by getting a pat on the head. You need to have a good look at yourself. You need to do better.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, clearly.

You should maybe look into a mirror yourself[see above]

Basic level comprehension isn't your strong suit, clearly.

You should maybe take some more horse butt paste and see if that helps increase the IQ level a point or two, it seems to solve all else, LOL!!!. Maybe there's some horse butt worms that got into your brain? LOL!!!

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You sure use a lot of words to say the same thing over and over…..we know that you are incapable of rational thought and we know that you and your sweetheart Isurrenderedmymauser are emotionally unstable but please try harder. 😉

Your perpetual victimhood mentality is telling though. It tells us that you girls are sheep 🐑 that follow the flock and couldn’t survive without the “security” of the flock. You prove it over and over again with virtually every post you girls make so there’s no point in trying argue with that simple truth…..it’ll be less painful for you both if you just embrace it…..just lay back, close your eyes and accept your station in life….and clean the Slurpee machine before you punch out for the day.

I look forward to your intelligent and thought-provoking response but I don’t expect much from you so I shan’t hold me breath, mate. 😂. Baaabaaaabaaaa….🐑🐑

It's you who say the same thing over and over, even while being unwilling or unable to grasp what is being pointed out to you over and over.....that you are in fact an ignorant prick.

A childish prick who has no tolerance of your cherished beliefs being challenged. At which point you spit the dummy and act like a petulant child. You are a particularly nasty, intolerant jerk.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Just like I predicted….you have nothing worthwhile to say so you instead cry like an Aussie bitch. It’s predictable but it is FUNNY. Watching your lose your mind while you get your ass handed to you is the reason I keep checking in here on this worthless thread, this thread thanks to you and your butt-buddy Isurrenderedmymauser has been a reliable source of comedy….unintentional and accidental in that you are dead serious and not trying to be funny but it is.. HILL-AIR-EE-US (phonetically spelled for you Aussie girls). 😂

Keep up the comedy girls….

PS….I almost forgot to respond to your “insults”……No I’m not, you are. 😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 72 of 106 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 2500HD, 1973cb450, 15 invisible), 1,627 guests, and 988 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,053
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.