Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 74 of 106 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 105 106
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by greydog
Those countries which showed a lower death rate, actually show a different method of counting deaths. In Canada, anyone who had said "covid" within the last twelve months was deemed to have died of covid.
It became apparent early on, to anyone with a functioning brain, that the efficacy of the "Vaccines" was much closer to zero than it was to the 95% which was the original claim.
The efficacy of Ivermectin, as a prophylactic treatment, is debatable but it is probably at least as effective as the so-called vaccines are.
I don't know about Australia, but in North America the truth was exceedingly difficult to find. Any who spoke counter to the narrative were muffled. One doctor at a Children's hospital stated, more or less, "Although we have had many, many admissions of patients with Covid, I want to be clear, we have had no patients admitted because of Covid. Instead, they were admitted for treatment for a particular injury (eg. a broken arm) and the positive test was incidental".
This played one time on the news, but the second part of the statement was edited out in subsequent airings.
The characterization of Ivermectin as "Horse Dewormer", when it is used worldwide to treat human parasitic infestations, is typical propagandizing, as we have seen all around the world, and through the ages. There is enough anecdotal evidence that it is beneficial, that it is certainly worth a look. There is less anecdotal evidence to support any of the so-called vaccines, by the way.
Although being lied to is commonplace, the whole Covid vaccine narrative was some of the more blatant lying, by the mainstream media, that I have ever seen. GD
I firmly believe the death shot has killed and injured far more people than covid did. Covid barely killed anyone. Improper treatments by chit doctors did a good job of that. The numbers were so far skewed that its hard to believe anything they say. The covid test is bullchit and was never accurate. Still isnt. People are just dumb and need their gov overlords to guide them in every aspect of their lives. Seems a few in here ae living proof lol

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Just like I predicted….you have nothing worthwhile to say so you instead cry like an Aussie bitch. It’s predictable but it is FUNNY. Watching your lose your mind while you get your ass handed to you is the reason I keep checking in here on this worthless thread, this thread thanks to you and your butt-buddy Isurrenderedmymauser has been a reliable source of comedy….unintentional and accidental in that you are dead serious and not trying to be funny but it is.. HILL-AIR-EE-US (phonetically spelled for you Aussie girls). 😂

Keep up the comedy girls….

PS….I almost forgot to respond to your “insults”……No I’m not, you are. 😂😂

Predicted? Nothing worthwhile?

There are only so many ways to describe a blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous prick. And you, Ace, are that blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous Prick.

Did you predict that? Of course you did, Ace. You are the very embodiment of what you predict.

WHOA, wait a minute....this is the real self righteous prick.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You lie.

I'm not the one who initiated ad homs and insults. That was your mob of self righteous blowhards.

You know very well that this began because I quoted inconvenient verses from the bible, attacking no-one, just pointing out problems with faith.

Which so outraged your gang of intolerant believers that they went into attack mode.

Stop lying.

Wrong You Stop Lying....

Illegitimi non carborundum

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raeford
I'll do just fine with it on my own.

I'm not so sure about that - seems like you got knocked about pretty good the last time - I'm not sure you'll make it through the next one. Make the most of what time you may have left.

You be sure and keep that 'vax status card' handy, as you know you'll be needing it again.

What vax card? You know not of which you speak. Seems that the "vax card" is some fictional baggage that you carry around inside your head - might be brain fog damage caused by your run-in with covid.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I see the ausie covtard twins are still running their mouths lol. Everything you 2 tards have said has prety much been proven false. Hows you gov mandated death shot doin? Hows the ausie covid camps doin? Hows your gun rights doing lmao

That's pretty dumb, but then again you are a dickhead.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Those countries which showed a lower death rate, actually show a different method of counting deaths. In Canada, anyone who had said "covid" within the last twelve months was deemed to have died of covid.
It became apparent early on, to anyone with a functioning brain, that the efficacy of the "Vaccines" was much closer to zero than it was to the 95% which was the original claim.
The efficacy of Ivermectin, as a prophylactic treatment, is debatable but it is probably at least as effective as the so-called vaccines are.
I don't know about Australia, but in North America the truth was exceedingly difficult to find. Any who spoke counter to the narrative were muffled. One doctor at a Children's hospital stated, more or less, "Although we have had many, many admissions of patients with Covid, I want to be clear, we have had no patients admitted because of Covid. Instead, they were admitted for treatment for a particular injury (eg. a broken arm) and the positive test was incidental".
This played one time on the news, but the second part of the statement was edited out in subsequent airings.
The characterization of Ivermectin as "Horse Dewormer", when it is used worldwide to treat human parasitic infestations, is typical propagandizing, as we have seen all around the world, and through the ages. There is enough anecdotal evidence that it is beneficial, that it is certainly worth a look. There is less anecdotal evidence to support any of the so-called vaccines, by the way.
Although being lied to is commonplace, the whole Covid vaccine narrative was some of the more blatant lying, by the mainstream media, that I have ever seen. GD
I firmly believe the death shot has killed and injured far more people than covid did. Covid barely killed anyone. Improper treatments by chit doctors did a good job of that. The numbers were so far skewed that its hard to believe anything they say. The covid test is bullchit and was never accurate. Still isnt. People are just dumb and need their gov overlords to guide them in every aspect of their lives. Seems a few in here ae living proof lol

Did anyone ever tell you that you are a dickhead?

Well?
IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Just like I predicted….you have nothing worthwhile to say so you instead cry like an Aussie bitch. It’s predictable but it is FUNNY. Watching your lose your mind while you get your ass handed to you is the reason I keep checking in here on this worthless thread, this thread thanks to you and your butt-buddy Isurrenderedmymauser has been a reliable source of comedy….unintentional and accidental in that you are dead serious and not trying to be funny but it is.. HILL-AIR-EE-US (phonetically spelled for you Aussie girls). 😂

There are only so many ways to describe a blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous prick. And you, Ace, are that blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous Prick.

Did you predict that? Of course you did, Ace. You are the very embodiment of what you predict.

You lie.

I'm not the one who initiated ad homs and insults. That was your mob of self righteous blowhards.

You know very well that this began because I quoted inconvenient verses from the bible, attacking no-one, just pointing out problems with faith.

Which so outraged your gang of intolerant believers that they went into attack mode.

Stop lying.

Wrong You Stop Lying....

You are a shameless, bare faced liar and you know it. You know this sh*tshow started when I posted contradictions in the bible.....which put your gang of self professed Christians on the offensive.

You should be ashamed of your dishonesty and your bad character, but being an arrogant, self righteous prick, that is impossible.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What you 'firmly believe' has no bearing on what is true and factual. If you have evidence to support what you 'firmly believe,' you should post it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Haha, truth is a bitch isnt it

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT

What you 'firmly believe' has no bearing on what is true and factual. If you have evidence to support what you 'firmly believe,' you should post it.
If you havent learned that what I said was true by this point, then there really is no hope for you fuggers

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

What vax card? You know not of which you speak. Seems that the "vax card" is some fictional baggage that you carry around inside your head
- might be brain fog damage caused by your run-in with covid.

Ummm:
Originally Posted by DBT
"I don't support mandatory vaccination. The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to. There were no side effects. Two years later, there has been no change in my health. I did get covid last year and it felt like a bad flu for a few days, no long term symptoms."

DBT was lying then when he stated the above?

Speaking of "fictional baggage" and "being knocked about"........

FJB & FJT
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

What vax card? You know not of which you speak. Seems that the "vax card" is some fictional baggage that you carry around inside your head

Ummm:
Originally Posted by DBT
"I don't support mandatory vaccination. The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to. There were no side effects. Two years later, there has been no change in my health. I did get covid last year and it felt like a bad flu for a few days, no long term symptoms."

Catching the Aussie cucks in a lie?….they are constantly throwing crap against the wall and when it doesn’t stick they find something else to lie about. They’ll NEVER admit to being liars but they prove it daily.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You lie.

Stop lying.

Wrong You Stop Lying....

You are a shameless, bare faced liar and you know it. You know this sh*tshow started when I posted contradictions in the bible.....which put your gang of self professed Christians on the offensive.

Wrong again....your sh*t show started when you started calling everybody who disagrees with you a BLOWHARD.

Originally Posted by DBT

You are the Blowhard mate and you are still confused.....

And the wetness between the legs....did you figure that out yet?

Originally Posted by DBT
Are you obsessed with male genitals, Reefer? It appears that you are. As another sad and bitter loser crying over having your cherished beliefs challenged, you turn to your main consolation, your Gay nature. Based on your comments, that's how it looks.

DBT, are you confused? When something is wet between their legs, it is a female's vagina.....There is nothing wet between a male's leg, just something hard.

Illegitimi non carborundum

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Haha, truth is a bitch isnt it

So you have accepted the fact that you're a dickhead? Good for you.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
These girls really are hurt. They get their knickers in a twist over nothing much at all, now they weep, whine and wail all day long, the precious buttercups.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You lie.

Stop lying.

Wrong You Stop Lying....

Wrong again....your sh*t show started when you started calling everybody who disagrees with you a BLOWHARD.

Originally Posted by DBT

You are the Blowhard mate and you are still confused.....

And the wetness between the legs....did you figure that out yet?

Originally Posted by DBT
Are you obsessed with male genitals, Reefer? It appears that you are. As another sad and bitter loser crying over having your cherished beliefs challenged, you turn to your main consolation, your Gay nature. Based on your comments, that's how it looks.

DBT, are you confused? When something is wet between their legs, it is a female's vagina.....There is nothing wet between a male's leg, just something hard.

You were born a liar, you are a liar, you lie your way through life, and you'll die a liar.....and there is no God to save your lying arse, which is just another lie that you tell yourself.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Ummm:
Originally Posted by DBT

The "rules" were handled differently by different organisations - not everybody followed the government requirements, nor was it policed. Vaccination was not mandated or checked where I worked. Many of our mining clients simply stopped allowing non-regular staff to attend site, irrespective of vax status, and provided site services to us using their on-site staff and contractors. It was the easiest, most cost effective way for them to do things at that time.

We (the public) were supposed to download an app and "check-in" whenever we visited public places like shopping centres etc. I downloaded the app and used it once or twice initially but stopped because it was a PITA. This also was not policed. By the time I got covid the app was already effectively abandoned by the government. They had introduced it for contract tracing purposes but was pointless at the time for the widespread covid version I got.

Hope that clears out some of your fictional, emotional baggage. You're welcome.

If it doesn't then maybe you have long covid or something like that - seek prayers from Wabi if that's the case.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Ummm:
Originally Posted by DBT

Catching the Aussie cucks in a lie?….they are constantly throwing crap against the wall and when it doesn’t stick they find something else to lie about. They’ll NEVER admit to being liars but they prove it daily.

Over zealous use of your bidet is clearly causing you further brain damage. There must be shit coming out of your ears by now.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Ummm:
Originally Posted by DBT

Do you see the word ''essentially?" It means that we couldn't do certain things, cafes, work, etc, without showing proof of vax, a card or on a phone app.

The government didn't declare vaccination compulsory per se, but in practice it left us with little choice.

Which is why I said 'essentially.'

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This is a great example of 2 Aussie cucks working in concert to lie and lie again in their attempt to use bullshit “escape words” to hide behind when they’re caught lying.

It’s a sad and desperate attempt for them as they reach for relevance yet get caught pathologically lying to get out of their lies……fu.cking lying liars always lie…

The excerpts below are just one of many in their endless attempts to interrupt and distract from the topic at hand and take it over…..by lying! 🤡🤬

Ummm:
Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT
The government didn't declare vaccination compulsory per se, but in practice it left us with little choice.

Which is why I said 'essentially.'

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is a great example of 2 Aussie cucks working in concert to lie and lie again in their attempt to use bullshit “escape words” to hide behind when they’re caught lying.

It’s a sad and desperate attempt for them as they reach for relevance yet get caught pathologically lying to get out of their lies……fu.cking lying liars always lie…

The excerpts below are just one of many in their endless attempts to interrupt and distract from the topic at hand and take it over…..by lying! 🤡🤬

[quote=mauserand9mm]

Ummm:
Originally Posted by DBT

There is no lie in what I said. You twist and misrepresent to suit your own agenda.

I didn't say the government literally passed legislation to make vaccines compulsory, but that they set the conditions where you couldn't go about your daily business without proof of vax....which, essentially, makes it compulsory.

As you girls don't appear to understand what 'essentially' means, for all the good it does, I'll help;

essentially
(ɪsenʃəli IPA Pronunciation Guide )
1. adverb B2
You use essentially to emphasize a quality that someone or something has, and to say that it is their most important or basic quality.
[formal, emphasis] - Collins Dictionary

Page 74 of 106 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 18,477 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,861
Posts18,537,715
Members74,050
Most Online20,796

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.