Originally Posted by AcesNeights
This is a great example of 2 Aussie cucks working in concert to lie and lie again in their attempt to use bullshit “escape words” to hide behind when they’re caught lying.

It’s a sad and desperate attempt for them as they reach for relevance yet get caught pathologically lying to get out of their lies……fu.cking lying liars always lie…

The excerpts below are just one of many in their endless attempts to interrupt and distract from the topic at hand and take it over…..by lying! 🤡🤬

Originally Posted by Raeford
[quote=mauserand9mm]

What vax card? You know not of which you speak. Seems that the "vax card" is some fictional baggage that you carry around inside your head
- might be brain fog damage caused by your run-in with covid.

Ummm:
Originally Posted by DBT
"I don't support mandatory vaccination. The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to. There were no side effects. Two years later, there has been no change in my health. I did get covid last year and it felt like a bad flu for a few days, no long term symptoms."

DBT was lying then when he stated the above?

Speaking of "fictional baggage" and "being knocked about"........

There is no lie in what I said. You twist and misrepresent to suit your own agenda.

I didn't say the government literally passed legislation to make vaccines compulsory, but that they set the conditions where you couldn't go about your daily business without proof of vax....which, essentially, makes it compulsory.

As you girls don't appear to understand what 'essentially' means, for all the good it does, I'll help;

essentially
(ɪsenʃəli IPA Pronunciation Guide )
1. adverb B2
You use essentially to emphasize a quality that someone or something has, and to say that it is their most important or basic quality.
[formal, emphasis] - Collins Dictionary