Originally Posted by Hastings
Mauserand9mm: You are obviously a least fairly intelligent. Why don't you do a search on The Journal of Antibiotics on Ivermectin and read their February 15, 2017 article about Ivermectin and its action against parasites and microbes. This article was written long before Ivermectin use for Covid-19 became a controversy.

You see Ivermectin has been used on humans for decades and it is rather disingenuous to disparage it as "horse butt paste". You have to know there has to be some bad motive to the hysteria in the medical hierarchy of the associations and journals concerning the off label use of what was previously known as a wonder drug that saved or improved millions or billions of human lives.

Ivermectin is not "butt paste", it is administered orally, topically, or by injection and the veterinary drugs are exactly the same drug as prescription Ivermectin sold for human use.

Anyway, take a read if you have time and would be willing to see what was said about the drug prior to 2020.

Best wishes

I don't really care. I have no need for the horse butt paste, but you go ahead and use it if you want and are that scared that you want to take it regardless.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?