Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Just like I predicted….you have nothing worthwhile to say so you instead cry like an Aussie bitch. It’s predictable but it is FUNNY. Watching your lose your mind while you get your ass handed to you is the reason I keep checking in here on this worthless thread, this thread thanks to you and your butt-buddy Isurrenderedmymauser has been a reliable source of comedy….unintentional and accidental in that you are dead serious and not trying to be funny but it is.. HILL-AIR-EE-US (phonetically spelled for you Aussie girls). 😂

Keep up the comedy girls….

PS….I almost forgot to respond to your “insults”……No I’m not, you are. 😂😂

Predicted? Nothing worthwhile?

There are only so many ways to describe a blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous prick. And you, Ace, are that blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous Prick.

Did you predict that? Of course you did, Ace. You are the very embodiment of what you predict.

WHOA, wait a minute....this is the real self righteous prick.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You lie.

I'm not the one who initiated ad homs and insults. That was your mob of self righteous blowhards.

You know very well that this began because I quoted inconvenient verses from the bible, attacking no-one, just pointing out problems with faith.

Which so outraged your gang of intolerant believers that they went into attack mode.

Stop lying.

Wrong You Stop Lying....

You are a shameless, bare faced liar and you know it. You know this sh*tshow started when I posted contradictions in the bible.....which put your gang of self professed Christians on the offensive.

Wrong again....your sh*t show started when you started calling everybody who disagrees with you a BLOWHARD.

Originally Posted by DBT
There are only so many ways to describe a blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous prick. And you, Ace, are that blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous Prick.

You are the Blowhard mate and you are still confused.....

And the wetness between the legs....did you figure that out yet?

Originally Posted by DBT
Are you obsessed with male genitals, Reefer? It appears that you are. As another sad and bitter loser crying over having your cherished beliefs challenged, you turn to your main consolation, your Gay nature. Based on your comments, that's how it looks.

DBT, are you confused? When something is wet between their legs, it is a female's vagina.....There is nothing wet between a male's leg, just something hard.

You were born a liar, you are a liar, you lie your way through life, and you'll die a liar.....and there is no God to save your lying arse, which is just another lie that you tell yourself.