Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
LMFAO….😂😂

DBT….You and your frightened husband Isurrenderedmymauser need new material. You aren’t funny, original or even insulting but what is funny is watching you both flail around for relevance and attention.

Find some brains, some new material, some courage and maybe even half a fu.cking clue before you come back here looking like the dumb ass, effeminate, Australian cuckhold that we know you to be….

You have no idea how much you are laughed at. Thanks to you and your better half we’ve been endlessly entertained by your accidental and unintentional comedy act.

Now you can respond with indignation and surprise while you cry and complain about being treated poorly by everyone….you know how to play the perfect bitch so cue it up sweetheart….😂😂😂😂

What a miserable little coward you are. No integrity. No decency. A grub who imagines himself to be the defender of truth. You have nothing, and it shows.

really ? he's got you dumb mtfkrs all Karen'd up though and it's fkn glorious & hilarious

Laffin

Yet another blowhard yank chimes in. The wailing, whining and bitter and twisted abuse that the Ace &co puts on display began with just one thing, a threat to his faith in the form of me posting inconvenient quotes from the bible, contradictions, absurdities, brutality, etc....and it was this that put his nose out of joint and sent him on a mission of revenge.

If you think that's a win for your side, you are just as delusional.

It’s a YUGE WIN and you wanna know why?…..because Swamplord is an American, a Patriot and a MAN….all the things you will NEVER be! We as Americans are used to winning, we’re used to fighting and kicking the holy hell out of British pusssies, we’re used to fighting for the weak like Australia, we don’t cower or retreat when faced with adversity but instead we stand our ground and we FIGHT!

You see old chap….As Americans we have been bred from the finest and most hardy stock with clean and vibrant genetics….our DNA is so strong and pure that not only is it practically jumping out of our masculine bodies and spreading itself freely..it literally makes everything we say and everything we do the absolute BEST. I know that you have no baseline with which to compare your miserable life to and that’s something you girls ought to be thankful for…..trust me, if you knew how great our lives are and how our vibrant DNA causes us to be so incredibly awesome and feel…well, most days like Superman then you’d probably want to kill yourself and I couldn’t blame you if you did…

Keep up your unoriginal, boring, predictable work and your lazy cut and paste single paragraph cries of being treated really super duper mean by the big studly Americans. If I could perhaps ask a favor (favour) and that’s for you, Isurrenderedmymauser, to slip in (don’t get horned up) a “horse butt paste” reference every now and then? Once the retardation factor of that wore off I found a lot of humor (humour) in it. Good comedy usually has specific attributes but every now and then something comes along that defies all the principles of good comedy and for reasons often unknown it becomes funny in and of itself….this is NOT one of those times. The comedy of Isurrenderedmymauser and DBT is based on their retardation. They are so fu.cking stupid that they think they’ve circled around the retardation spectrum and are right back at their usual 69IQ …it’s incredible to me that anyone who is that stupid can be as secure in their ignorance as they are?! They are so confident in their ignorance that they approach everyday as if it’s them against the world…the world is wrong, the Queers from Queensland are right and if anyone disagrees they’ll cry and whine like the bitches they are.

There it is, a sanctimonious, long-winded blowhard in full flight. Hurt and outraged over inconvenient bible verses being quoted, Ace the self-appointed defender of the faith has been, in his own little mind, on a holy crusade against unbelievers. As pathetic and childish as he is, he genuinely believes that he is making a point.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Posting a gif of yourself is a bad look, Swampy. That butt paste must have seeped into your brain.