Originally Posted by DBT
Poor little Raymond typing any old sh*te to get a bit of attention.

Heh heh heh….do my bidding……

I find your limited vocabulary pretty darn funny. Its the stuff beer bets are made of.

Originally Posted by DBT
Why don't you try rational argument for a change?

Are you unable to do it, or unwilling to try?

Well, see….that’s where you’re partially correct. It always starts off with a rational discussion. Then you enter and bring your unsubstantiated (have your caretaker look that up, Mauserless) claims of science and insults. Its clear you have no intention of a rational debate.

Believing in intelligent design, I never did or would enter a conversation about evolution taking place between atheists and tell them they’re all, not only wrong, but unintelligent for believing what they believe without expecting to be treated like a turd.

Of course, if I was a troll looking for attention, I could see where that would be amusing. If that environment had virtually no moderation, it would be even better. As I’ve said before, bravo, cockroach….you’ve found your crevice right here at the ‘fire.

Originally Posted by DBT
As your sour disposition stems from a challenge to your faith……

Honestly, if that’s what you truly believe, you’re not very perceptive. I can discuss any topic with civility, as long as civility is reciprocated. Don’t like how I address you, check yourself.

Originally Posted by DBT
….give a reasoned argument for its validity, explain why what you believe is true.

Beyond the fundamentals of morality, the golden rule (expressed by Socrates, BTW), why do you think the bible is valid in this day and age?

How do you reconcile the contradictions?

How do you reconcile descriptions of God as Love on the one hand and a bloodthirsty vindictive tyrant on the other?

Oh. You’re gonna play grown up now?

Originally Posted by DBT
Karen Raymond, is this you? It looks just like you. It must be you!!

[Linked Image from todaysparent.mblycdn.com]

LOL. Nope. You’re not going play grown up.

The fact that you sent this response about 30 seconds after playing the charade of being “misunderstood” as an intelligent mind being victimized by religious zealots is absolutely hilarious.

This obvious display of bipolar disorder is a very interesting trolling tactic. I’ve noticed you doing it in christian threads. You switch between trying to (loosely) sounding like you’re trying to take part in debate and hurling preadolescent insults to draw more responses.

It was always more subtle, though. This last one has a clean break without pause, suggesting a psychotic episode. I may have to give that some consideration in our future exchanges.

1,000 posts cometh. What else do you have, my newest, bestest friend…or have you slithered away?

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates