Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I know what a childish mess this thread is but that’s to be expected with every thread the queers from Queensland “participate” in. I haven’t laughed this hard at anyone online in years but the predictability of their indignation and offense has become the gift that keeps on giving. The insults that they attempt almost makes me feel bad for them…I’ve always been the type that would stick up for the little guy getting bullied since I HATE bullies! Isurrenderedmymauser and his mustache riding husband DBT are nothing but bullies. Little powerless dipshits that have to belittle and lie in order for them to be noticed….they disrupt and they interfere with anything they disagree with and they think that through “chaos” they’ll “win”. The little losers are so far behind they think they’re “winning”. 😂😂……dumbfucks!

They’re not worth engaging with dialogue but they are fun to slap around and get a rise out of….😉

I'll bet you catch up with your boi Swampy whenever you are in Alaska, and spend special time together. LOL!!!

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?