Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by JSTUART
You might not care but I can assure you that others do.

I assure you, sir……NOBODY cares. Your forum is the 3rd smallest one on the entire site. It has less posts than the freaking Airguns forum.

Seriously. Nobody cares.

A big part of why it gets little traffic is because it is dominated by a small fraction of the Americans on this site who know nothing about Australia, couldn't find their respective arses with both hands and a map, and like to vent their spleen and hypocrisy here. If losers like you would just fuck off there' be a lot more conversation - friendly, constructive conversation - but that is why people who just want to engage in friendly constructive conversation steer clear. No doubt you are proud of yourself.

Are you kidding? I did you a favor. Posting on this forum has gone up 30% in the past 48 hours and viewing has gone up 75%. Seriously. There was 10 people viewing at once! That’s an all-time high!

I heard the mods were thinking about turning this forum into one based on hunting with primitive weapons, but they realized (a) it already is and (b) they’d probably get more activity in here if they turned it into a forum for hunters against the internet.

As far as engaging in constructive conversation or F’ing off, are you saying I shouldn’t uninvitedly enter a thread in which like-minded people are having a civil conversation and intentionally be disruptive?

In case you haven't noticed, your so called like minded people tend to argue over what they believe as much as anyone else.

As a self rightous blowhard, you immediately go into attack mode the moment someone questions your assumptions and beliefs.

Your intolerance and bigotry is on display in every post you make.

Even your Sicrates sig quote is false.

Grow up. Stop acting like a child.

Interesting pattern. You generate a generic script and pretty much stick to it. So much for the “Intelligence” of a scientific mind. I was hoping you’d have a little more substance, but I see that you don’t have the ability to create any original dialogue …..or even thoughts…..of your own. As a matter of fact, if you aren’t cutting and pasting, you can’t even string together more than few repetitious sentences.

Yawn. Very well. If repetition is the only thing you have, I can speak your language, “Big” fella.

Worry about your own behavioural patterns Raymond.

Be aware of your own folly.

We shouldn't have to keep pointing out your cr*p.

We shouldn't have to keep pointing out the same things over and over to no evail, things that shouldn't need pointing out or repeating. Basic things that you should understand for yourself.

Grow up. Get a clue.