Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by DBT
I take 'we' as referring to Australia as a whole. Which is not to say that different states handled the pandemic equally well.....or that they handled it at all well, bumbling and mismanagement being their standout performance.
DBT- a reasonable response thank you. I see no such maturity from Mauser who uses 'we' to get around the fact he singularly called things now known and proven to have saved people's lives
"batsh*t crazy" rather than own up. My initial entry in this discussion was honest concern and to offer available options when he brought up covid in Oz. He chose to deride my suggestion rather than accept it in spirit it was given so he doesn't get a pass. He has since acted like a child and hides behind 'we', Biden, and other distractions unrelated to his own words- or mine for that matter. A quick survey of his posts throughout show he is incapable of positive contribution.

LOL!!! Your covid advice is on par with the president yall elected.

Even though we didn't use the horse butt paste we survived much better. It's kinda like you have no fucking idea what you are talking about but know better anyway because that's what you Karen vegans just do. LOL!!!

Maybe more horse paste will sooth your pain from your rejection of reality - give it a go and be sure to let us know how you get on.

So all those 'we' in Australia agree with you that Ivermectin nor Hydroxychloroquine are accepted medications?

Karen, Vegan, Biden...we......deflect much there mary? So predictable and like clockwork are your little tantrums. 'we' 'we' 'we 'we'

Horse bum paste was not mainstream over here, and we still survived better than your lot. Think about it.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?