Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Pissing match aside ...

Well said, sir. It is very difficult to remain objective when both "sides" are lying, both fear-mongering for political leverage.

Tom

Yep, there are facts but many more unknowns, so emotions and fears are a good way to make up for that. Stupid as people may be, our politicians are even stupider:

Our beloved Anna says the virus will hunt down the unvaccinated

An unintelligent virus is capable of "hunting down" potential victims - really? Looks like the virus may have a higher IQ than our politicians.

Yeah, but "your Anna" is ought but a clueless twat.

Despite what Anna had done for, and was doing to Queensland and Queenslanders, she was still re-elected last year. Since she doesn’t have any notable competencies, and is only capable of making poor choices through ill-considered decisions, I figured she got voted back in because there is a large fan base that simply just loves her regardless.

I’m not part of that fan base but have to acknowledge her “beloved” status. I think she must have once cried in public at the most politically opportunistic moment or something – it’s a female premier thing I believe. Although I think even Sco-Mo teared-up over something not that long ago.

Her fan base want to be kept safe, in their eyes, Anna is making all the right noises, all the right moves, they believe she keeps their precious arses safe, she is their girl.