Originally Posted by bowmanh
"Sure, there are rare adverse reactions to the vaccination, as with any vaccine.

Probable causal association is speculation and far from compelling proof of anything. People looking at data and arriving at conclusions with nothing solid to back it - just like what the god botherers do.

Deny your countries atrocious covid statistics if that makes you feel better - maybe let WorldOMeters know they've got the wrong data.

You still have nothing to back-up your stance that the vaccination was useless."

You sound like CNN. You claim that any research that doesn't align with your beliefs isn't credible, but provide no substantive arguments to support your beliefs. Dismissing research as "speculation" doesn't prove your point. You need to provide evidence, which you haven't done. Why does Australia have all these excess deaths? And why do African countries have far fewer Covid deaths than developed countries? You still haven't addressed either of these except to dismiss them without evidence.

As far as vaccine injuries, even the VAERS database in the US lists 17,000 deaths associated with the Covid vaccines and almost a million serious reactions. No other vaccine has a record remotely approaching that.

But the big issue that none of the current vaccines proponents address is the issue of excess deaths, because we have seen huge increases worldwide in countries with high vaccination rates. Far more people are dying in excess deaths than died from Covid. Researchers are starting to look into this and I think we will start to get answers pretty soon.

Also, I never said the vaccines were useless. I think they provided some protection against the original version of Covid, but they have little effectiveness against Omicron and I think the drawbacks outweigh the benefits.

You are entitled to your opinion, but based on your responses it doesn't seem to be an informed opinion.

And by the way, I've been vaccinated, so I'm not trying to defend my personal choices with regard to the vaccines. However, I won't be getting any more Covid shots based on the data I've been seeing for the last year or so.

You might want to self-examine your own methodology - you seem to place significance on questionable data from third world countries yet ignore the data from comparable developed countries that contradict your assertion that the vaccination resulted in higher covid death rates. You also dismiss and discount the data on that same website that shows the woeful performance of your country. You do this by unsubstantiated assertions, and don’t provide any proof – the onus is on you to back-up your claims.

You are also willing to buy into a conclusion based only on speculative data – the report you cite does not make claim or provide proof of any causation for the data.

If you are claiming that all excess deaths are vaccination caused - prove it. There is nothing out there to have me believe it, nor do I lose sleep over it.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?