Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by DBT
Just be sure to keep that 'compulsory' card close at all times and your .gov will give you pass.

You should keep up with the times. The vax card thing ended something like 18 months ago. It was an overreaction by a Government desperate to be seen doing something, to ''keep us safe.'' We no longer have vax cards or restrictions and haven't for some time.

Originally Posted by JSTUART
Just be sure to keep that 'compulsory' card close at all times and your .gov will give you pass.

Ok, I will bite...what "compulsory card"?

Nor did I say the vax card or digital equivalent was compulsory, just that without it you may not have been allowed into the workplace, clinic or other establishments.

so THAT's the reason you bent over to get a bunch of toxic needles stuck in your ass ?

That there pretty much explains why you lot gave up your guns

No spine

There it is, a blowhard, Holier than thou, Yank.

Are you really that ignorant of events in your nation during covid? Or just plain stupid?

Lord of the Swamp, Dumber than an Ox.

Don't be mad at me, you're the fuc ktard that got the Fauci & Gates poison pricks jabbed into your ass without so much as a "no thanks"

You liked it so much the first time that you came back for more pricks in the ass ?

Did it ever occur to you to resist ? or is that notion wiped from your sheep brain ?

Imagine how retarded we see you for getting the first jab that didn't work.... then you came back for more of the same ..... multiple times FFS !

New boosters are out and it's a sure bet you're up to date already

with zero .gov pressure to stop you from going into buildings, lol !

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".