Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
We took the clot shots yet you guys are the ones loosing sleep and dignity over it, not to forget to mention the poor covid mortality rate that you lot are so keen to overlook.
LOL!!! Didn't work for you guys though. You must be even more third world than what they are. Maybe they have better pastes for their horses? LOL!!!
When you are gathering your data on deaths from the China virus please consider that many deaths were attributed to Covid-19 that were from other causes, that is a fact. So you are dealing with fake numbers.

Also please consider that U.S. has a large unhealthy population of black folks that upped the numbers. If you would compare unvaccinated white people in the USA to the Australian population I believe you would see the USA with a much more favorable outcome.

No matter what we try with our war on poverty we cannot bring our urban ghetto people to good health. They have a taste for sugar, fat, alcohol, cigarettes, and dope. Also murder.

A word to the wise. You folks might consider our mistake and quit taking in immigrants that will never assimilate and never succeed in civilized society.

My advice to you would be to keep on asserting excuses until you've emotionally healed - give it a few more years I reckon.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?