Those countries which showed a lower death rate, actually show a different method of counting deaths. In Canada, anyone who had said "covid" within the last twelve months was deemed to have died of covid.
It became apparent early on, to anyone with a functioning brain, that the efficacy of the "Vaccines" was much closer to zero than it was to the 95% which was the original claim.
The efficacy of Ivermectin, as a prophylactic treatment, is debatable but it is probably at least as effective as the so-called vaccines are.
I don't know about Australia, but in North America the truth was exceedingly difficult to find. Any who spoke counter to the narrative were muffled. One doctor at a Children's hospital stated, more or less, "Although we have had many, many admissions of patients with Covid, I want to be clear, we have had no patients admitted because of Covid. Instead, they were admitted for treatment for a particular injury (eg. a broken arm) and the positive test was incidental".
This played one time on the news, but the second part of the statement was edited out in subsequent airings.
The characterization of Ivermectin as "Horse Dewormer", when it is used worldwide to treat human parasitic infestations, is typical propagandizing, as we have seen all around the world, and through the ages. There is enough anecdotal evidence that it is beneficial, that it is certainly worth a look. There is less anecdotal evidence to support any of the so-called vaccines, by the way.
Although being lied to is commonplace, the whole Covid vaccine narrative was some of the more blatant lying, by the mainstream media, that I have ever seen. GD