Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Literally dozens of conversations went something like this….

Them…Are you vaccinated yet?

Me…No nor do I plan to. Covid is nothing more than a cold unless you have significant co-morbidities.

Them…(with anger and indignation) If YOU aren’t worried about getting covid YOU should AT LEAST WORRY ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBORS and get protected.

Me….A vaccination is meant to protect the vaccinated host not everyone that isn’t vaccinated and I CHOOSE to take my chances by not getting vaccinated….besides I already recovered from covid as did the rest of my family so we have NATURAL IMMUNITY.

Them….Natural immunity is a conspiracy and it doesn’t apply to covid, you can’t get natural immunity from covid by getting it so you should definitely get vaccinated and protect your neighbors.

Me…..If my neighbors are that concerned about covid then they should get vaccinated if they think it works, if they get vaccinated then it shouldn’t matter if I get vaccinated, if it’s a vaccination then they won’t get sick.

Them…The vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting it it just makes the symptoms less.

Me….Like a cold?

Them….Yes like a cold.

Me….<NEVERMIND>

Not at all. I find the rushing out to take the horse orifice paste hilarious, especially since it does nothing. Take as much as you like. Does it help you with your bidet rinse cycle? Maybe it got rid of your butt or vagina worms?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?