Originally Posted by zeissman
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Originally Posted by zeissman

Australians still have their firearms that matter, i.e. for hunting and target shooting. I still have a gun safe full of them. No one has taken away any of my guns. I don't have to get a covid shot if I don't want to nor does anyone else have to if they don't want to.

Well I lost plenty of mine, being the semi-autos and pump shotguns. As to not taking the shot, while they cant force you to do it, its a hobsons choice if they can take your livelihood away if you dont.

Excuse my ignorance on the matter. I didn't realize Oz had banned semi-auto shotguns or .22's. Pump shotguns have never been popular here in NZ and I've never known anyone to use one for duck shooting or rabbit shooting. Still, if you liked them then that would be annoying.

As far as being vaccinated for Covid, I understand where you're coming from. Our Labour govt has given teachers at state schools until Christmas to get vaccinated or lose their jobs. The lawyers are lining up rubbing their hands together in glee because it appears to be a breach of the Bill of Rights. Personally, I have had the double shot as I'm 68 and have some minor lung damage. Most people here seem happy enough to get the jab.

Make no bones about it, that little prick howard is one of the most despised filth in Australia.

As for the jab...three months ago I was healthy as a bull and sneered at it, two months ago I dragged myself out of my coffin into the high risk group and will be getting the first jab next Friday with doctor's clearance. Don't like it but it is what it is.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.