Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I stop by for my daily dose of laughter and this thread doesn’t disappoint. The Dynamic Duo…the Queefs of Queensland and their deliberate debate style of….”No I’m not, you are.” Or the unbeatable debate-ender, “I asked you first.”….how can anyone debate that level of intelligence?

RayF had their debate theory nailed with a meme he posted awhile back…..”I’m rubber and you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.” When I was a child, not much older than Isurrenderedmymauser’s emotional age, my little brother and I used the “I’m rubber you’re glue..” saying but we amended the ending to include the qualifier of, “…only good things stick on me and bad things stick on you.” That was necessary because after the invocation of the “rubber and glue” curse the cursed would usually say something nice to the person that was “rubber” like you’re super smart and handsome….which would obviously bounce off the person who was rubber and stick to the one who was glue. I’m now on this 14th day of December in the year of our Lord 2023 invoking a permanent ending to the Rubber and Glue curse so that from here on out whenever I “debate” the Queensland queefs I have permanent protection in that ONLY nice things stick on me and bad things stick on you!…..now try to insult me, it won’t work any longer. 😂 I hope this makes it easier for the casual reader to understand. After 80 some pages of riveting debate by Queensland’s biggest queefs things can get lost in translation.

For anyone that might be interested in jumping in to this high minded battle of wits my only suggestion would be to be absolutely sure you credit your sources or at least provide a link to FACTUAL no bullshit sources that are accepted as the Gospel by our Queensland queefs, the acceptable sources are…..Wikipedia, Google (according to the queefs), Fauci and the organizations he corrupted worked at….Australian government….European Union health organizations….WHO, NIH, FDA, Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson. I’m sure there are other NGOs and GOs the queefs approve of but these are the ones that they have complete faith and trust in. 😂

Post those Wikipedia articles so we know that it’s the God’s honest truth…

I'll say you've outdone yourself this time with that effort. You must've damn near ripped your cock right off your forehead for the beating it was getting when you were putting that together. I'll bet you wondered where you were after you regained consciousness. Post the bruise photos for shits and giggles.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?