Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Hastings
I already know this will be dismissed as anecdotal and not part of a "double blind" study but our small country church (about 30 attend on avg.) has several members with active Corona Covid-19 variant infection. Every one of them is vaxxed with the mRNA "vaccine". The not vaccinated ones that caught the disease a year or more ago during the original scare have not yet caught this variety of Corona Covid. Every one I know vaccinated or not has caught the original at least once.

I haven't offered any of them my Ivermectin but if they ask I will give them a couple of doses to take home.

Reckon maybe the actual infection sets up immunity? Reckon maybe the "vaccine" suppresses natural immunity to the variants?

Something to consider but do not expect to hear this from the powers that be.

Meh...I 've had the rona once, my sister once and brother-in-law never. All vaxed with the non-clot shot.

I don't know what the Horse Butt Paste lovers are making such a big deal out of, or what makes them so scared. They should be more concerned about their children getting shot at school.

Thanks for reminding us what a weak ignorant cowardly boomer poosey you were during Covid and your entire life

Pathetic

We protect our children over here. You lot let the bodies pile up year after year because you're too scared to do anything about it even though you boast of being armed and free - seems to be the coward's mantra.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?