Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DBT
There it is, a man who is genuinely proud of his childish ways, someone who revels in his own immaturity, not being quite right in the head, willingly develops an intolerant, self righteous character and puts it proudly on display.

Said the intolerant, Anti-Christian, God hating hypocrite

You got that all wrong. Healthy skepticism and questioning is not hate, it's something you should be doing for yourself.

Nor can I hate something that has no evidence for its existence. I don't hate Thor, Zeus, Brahman, Yahweh, Allah or any version of God.

Nor was I attacking anyone personally ....until you sad boys got your noses out of joint over something that you should be doing for yourselves and went into attack mode. You even confessed to Trolling, so don't play the tragic victim.

Grow up. learn to have tolerance for other views.

Tolerance ? The fact that you have shown zero tolerance for Christians while avoiding commenting and bashing all the others you mentioned, including Satanism .... Why is that ? Your dedicated assault on Christianity .... Why ?

A simple explanation.....

Gaytheism ... A bunch of futbucking ffaggots who hate God because he forbids rump pumping a chum and sorking corks, The reason why you and your butt loving buddy mauserless have so much dark hatred for any mention of God

both of these pedo atheists are cowards and typical passive aggressive losers

Yeppers....they show passive-aggressive losers for sure...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum