Originally Posted by Hastings
I think we can all agree that the governments went overboard to the extent of tyranny to force the so called vaccinations, isolation, and mask wearing onto their citizens. Also they went overboard in attempts to discredit and defund any scientists that strayed from the official line and for real went after anyone proposing repurposing drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxy.

Some of us are justly proud that we didn't give in to threats and pressure to be injected with an experimental mRNA concoction that has definitely produced death and disability. The harm produced by the vaccines is a matter of fact and the governments that forced the vaccines on folks unable to resist are guilty of their deaths and disabilities.

As near as I can tell our two Australian friends aren't happy about the mandates but they seem to want to loudly proclaim that the alternative therapies are useless and they cite studies that were the product of scientists joined at the hip to government funding. Why I don't know.

As an alternative to discussion they call the well known miracle drug Ivermectin "horse butt paste" and the discussion has become a bunch of childish name calling.

As with the religious threads on this forum, I am not trying to convince the two true believers but maybe someone out there quietly reading and not commenting will think twice before accepting a goofy religious doctrine or an injection of a harmful substance.

Well at the next pandemic, we'll be here to offer advice and show you how to defeat it - no prayers or the horse butt paste needed or warranted.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?