Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
That's odd, it's just like you haven't understood a word that's been said. Where no matter what is being carefully explained for you, you see what you want to see, which bears no resemblance to what was said.

I guess that's the way of blowhard Yanks, seeing fiction as fact, embracing faith and fantasy over logic and reason.

You go girls.
I had a choice. I could do what you did, get vaccinated and repeat what the government's and big pharma's lackeys said. Lackeys posing as scientists and medical experts. Lackeys with motive to lie and cover up.

Or I could believe my own experience and what I could readily observe.

I know enough to know first hand people that died or nearly died and others that came down with maladies such as Bell's Palsy and the ''vaccine'' is the main suspect or the only suspect. I know enough medical professionals to know there was pressure to classify deaths as "covid-19'' when patients clearly died of some other cause. All done to get the count up and induce hysteria. In my circle of friends are several medical professionals including 3 medical doctors that refused the Covid-19 vaccine out of fears for what it might do to their health and their immune systems.

You did what you thought was best and believed all those ''double blind'' trials and statistics and I did what I thought was best and dismissed what I thought were out and out lies put out for nefarious reasons.

I am not going to resort to the name calling and insults you use in this discussion but will say I think you were duped by evil people with evil motives posing as scientists and government officials that were working for the public good.

For those who needed to work, enter a clinic, shop for groceries, visit dying relatives in hospital, etc, where proof of vax was required, what sort of choice did they have?

You are looking through the slits of your blinkers, where everything you see is narrow and simple.