Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by kenjs1
And too much evidence for what worked, what was being suppressed, and little things like ties to a medical entity receiving mandated billions while unprecedently absolved of responsibility. Thinking for yourself.

The quoted experiments were not hiding or suppressing anything. The methodology is explained and the results are clear.

Not sure why the obfuscation but I was talking first hand multiple accounts with people I know.

Use of Ivermectin or HCL wasn't suppressed ? Really? ? ? What do you call being labeled disinformation and banning articles on social media for merely asking about them? What about doctors who spoke in favor of their use (as did Trump which merely fueled hatred for its use) and spoke out against what they considered harmful treatment\vaccines being fired or those like Dr. Malone being hounded by MSM all using the same exact talking point marching papers? The total absence of objectivity in reporting is a clue. What do you call being banned on social media or even suggesting their use or quoting doctors with an opposing view.

Let me say that again- closing accounts and removing freedom of speech of opposing view.

Suppression.....that is what you call it.

What is clear are first hand accounts and plenty of brave doctors following their oath rather than big governments and big pharma. I will take that over some need to dogpile groupthinkers.

Last edited by kenjs1; 11/08/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius