Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by kenjs1
So, anyway. Its okay and even recommended to use Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Budesonide and Xylear.

You know. Like I said.

Good for you. I think it's too late for Ribka, AcesButtSquirter and Raspette - the horse bum worms have already gotten in and done damage to their brains.

As long as you know I was right all along - I am good.

Good for you.

Right about what? You country's covid death rate is multiple times worse than ours, but that doesn't stop you thinking you are a winner - it's called delusion. Next tome you lot are in strife you can crawl to us and plead for advice.

And yes- I was still right about Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and other meds....and you admit as much now so..... I remain good.

The rest of whatever you go on about has nothing to do with me or any comment I made as I manage to stay on point. It is easy when one feels no need to deflect. Your believe in government figures seems to be an Australian thing but hey if it validates you. You go right on believin'.

Good for you.

Your denial of globally accepted statistics seems to be your thing, but hey if it validates you, you go right on believing. I prefer facts myself.

I'll bet that the horse paste is a vegetarian staple where you are from.
Globally accepted. LOL .... Spoken like a true Globalist. So you.

......and my being right all along STILL remains something you just can't deal with.

Last edited by kenjs1; 10/13/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius