Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
You need to support your own claims, and not expect others to do the work for you.
That's OK with me. I have no reason to lead you astray. I was only telling you where the information from the NIH is available. Ivermectin is still on the WHO list of essential medicines and there are a lot of articles on its use against viruses and tumors. Since I am not able to bring the articles over I will try to print some and mail them in an envelope to you in Australia. Please PM me your mailing address and I will see what I can do to help you out.

If the information is available, you should find it in order to support your claim. It's not up to your opponents to search for something that may not be there, or is not what you claim.
It is not that I consider you an opponent, you are a member of the 24HCF, a place where we share opinions and information. You are not my enemy in any sense of the word but I think you and millions of others in our respective countries have been misled and bullied by our governments in league with who knows who. Excuse me for being a bit paranoid but something nefarious is going on.

I was only trying to steer you in the direction of some information that has mostly been ignored and even actively censored since the money spigot got turned on and everyone of was feeling pressure and coercion to go along with lockdowns, masking, and worst of all getting shot up with some mostly unknown mRNA compound that has potential for harm years down the road.

Before the (pandemic) our own NIH here in the USA was touting the off label effects of Ivermectin in the treatment of cancers and harmful viruses. That information is still out there and as I said if you will give me your mailing address I will see if my wife will print up some of the NIH articles and I will mail them to you at my own expense. I suspect the Australian government is censoring any information on alternative corona virus remedies. Ironically the first news I heard of the benefits of Ivermectin in treating Covid-19 came from a source in Australia at the very beginning of the corona scare.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."