Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=Hastings]I'm going to believe my lying eyes (anecdotal evidence) before I believe a government agency or pharmaceutical (dis)information release.
Hot News Hastings: it's not the government doing the testing or analyzing the results. Guess who does the work.
I could have sworn the CDC, WHO, NIH, Fauci, etc. were putting out all the (mis)information, and bullying people to shut down school, church, government offices, bars, restaurants, etc. And telling folks that the "horse butt paste" ivermectin didn't work, and scaring employers into firing non compliant employees, and discharging good soldiers for not agreeing to be lab rats.

Now if you want to say eminent scientists were doing the studies, please consider their funding source.

You conflate political use of information with the source of information, the scientific studies and tests. Labs do the testing and authorities like state and federal governments, WHO, Fauci, et al, use it for their own purposes, or just plain incompetence.

Our own state governments made a hash of it. Our own health officers, state and federal, went off the deep end, overreaction and incompetence.