Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
Run away? No, constantly dealing with petulant children can get tiresome. All that wailing and whining, dribbling in your bibs.....I mean, who wants to see that day, day out? It's clear that you lot will never grow up. Babies till the day you die.

Yet you still stalk, harass and peek at the “children” every chance you get so what does that make you?….,a pedophille or just a creepy little douche with no self control and no self respect?

Stalk? Harass? Peek? You really are delusional. So full of yourself that don't have a damn clue.

Being a discussion forum, I simply made the occasional comment to point out that there are problems with faith, religion, the Bible, Quran, Gita, etc.....which set off some of your mob, you included, into a full blown hissy fit, nasty, arrogant, abusive...and here we are.

Look at yourself in the mirror, Ace, do you see a good tolerant Christian?

When I look in the mirror I see an incredibly handsome, intelligent man that has little use for childish dumbfucks like you and your butt buddy.

I never claimed to be tolerant….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~