Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by rickt300
Seems to be a trend here fuqqing with Australians. They are a bunch of pussies but you should be tired of rubbing it in by now.

Wow, that's coming from a Yank who's nation is going down the gurgler, a demented president, overrun by migrants, ever more rules, regulations and state surveillance....and powerless to change a thing.

A hypocrite.

Not yet we haven't had the revolution yet. At least we have a way to fix these issues but you as a subject could at any time be forced to walk around with your thumb up your ass.

Yep, there it is, a blowhard yank, blind to the situation in your own nation, the threats to freedom that you face, pointing your finger at others in a false sense of moral superiority.

In other words, a hypocrite.

You think that you are going to take up arms against your own government? What a joke.

The fact that we can is all it really takes. More than half of America some 72% feel that our country is turning into a police state. Yes I believe the people responsible fear the possibility of violence and will cut and run if we push it. I can't understand why you Aussies just handed your guns over and bent over begging for mercy. No one I know personally is blind to the situation or the threats to our freedom other than the same kind of leftist lowlife you are. Subject.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]