Originally Posted by AcesNeights
OMG….Ray delivers another great thread and gets the Australian Atheist Cuckhold Contingent all riled up. I’ve heard frequently from friends that go there how much Australian women enjoy the company of American men and how easy it is to pick up chicks in Australia….now I understand why. The examples here of the mentality of Australian “men” is absolute proof of the cowardly and effeminate nature of the “men” down undah. It’s no wonder Australian women flock to American men since they apparently don’t have the “real man” option available to them locally….

I have to wonder if their inability to score with the ladies is what caused them to “find each other” or maybe they’re so repugnant to women that they were left with no other choice for companionship? The only thing that isn’t questioned is the obvious closeness they feel and the defensiveness that each exhibits when the other one is being “attacked” online for the stupidshit that comes out of their cock holster.

It can’t be easy being the product of substandard DNA along with centuries of inbreeding but flaunting ones deficiencies online while pretending that they have a 3 digit IQ is not a strategy that I’d recommend but one they’ve doubled down on….😂
Yeah, I happened upon this thread somehow. I never read this forum. But it leads me to the conclusion that Aussies are cucks too