Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
Rigorous double blind testing has not shown significant results for its efficacy. Hardly more than placabo. What you believe is your own businesss. It's the obnoxous superior holier than thou, blowhard yank attitude that's the main issue here.
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Hastings
Just curious. Why do y'all keep referring to Ivermectin as "horse paste". I sure it is meant to disparage the use of Ivermectin. But Ivermectin has probably been dispensed to more humans than animals. It does exhibit anti viral action. It doesn't hurt a thing if any where near a proper dose for weight is used. I am positive it worked for me. One time my brother had a persistent rash on his arm for a year that nothing his doctors used would abate the rash but at least it wasn't spreading. He took a dose of Ivermectin and it cured up immediately so he took another for good measure.

The reason that a lot of Americans use the veterinary Ivermectin is because apparently the government and big pharma have blocked the human prescription form.

The real issue is the willful ignorance and rejection of the facts, and the enthusiasm for conspiracy - the god delusion primes the mind for unlimited nonsense, I would suggest.
I'm not trying to have a ''superior holier than thou, blowhard yank attitude'' and I apologize if I gave that impression. It is just that the government has lied to us so much and did everything they could to thwart alternative treatments with existing safe drugs that it makes it difficult to believe any pronouncements about their "rigorous double blind testing". The various agencies did what they could to ruin the careers and lives of medical experts that questioned the official line. It has gotten to the point that if big pharma, the, medical journals, and especially the government say it, it is probably a lie.

Maybe there isn't a conspiracy, maybe the virus naturally mutated, maybe it is just a coincidence that previously healthy people (some quite young) are dropping dead or having debilitating strokes. But maybe the U.S. financed government lab in China deliberately or accidently turned loose a virus bio-weapon they were developing.

I don't know and neither do you, but we both know that government and big pharma are not to be trusted. And that goes for their rigorous double blind studies. Do you think they would or even could admit how bad they screwed up? That is if this virus release wasn't intentional.

Maybe your government is trying to kill y'all? - just look at your covid statistics.
The way it was NOT treated and killed folks by the thousands, one could easily assume the government wanted both a lot of deaths and to see who obeyed and who didn't....I mean who in their right mind says DON"T treat a serious disease...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....