Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by Hastings
I notice that a drug that was hailed as a wonder drug prior to the juiced up bat Coronavirus and the ones that discovered the drug won a Nobel prize is now being derided as “horse butt paste “. What’s up with that? Reckon maybe someone is trying to convince himself that he made the right decision to panic and get shot with a questionable “vaccine “? After my brother got 3 shots and I had to haul him to a cardiac unit almost dead he is now convinced of his mistake but too late. He recently got a case of the bat Corona and took Ivermectin for the cure.

Wait, you mean yet another ACTUAL first hand account of Ivermectin working? Just like personal ACTUAL accounts of knowing otherwise historically healthy people suddenly developing issues likes strokes or heart problems or dying shortly after getting the jab. It isn't like there have been plenty of 20 something year old athlete's suffering.........from placebo.

None of this will matter to the participation trophy boys.

Believe the government. Believe the figures. Take the jab. Take the booster. If you are still around -just take another booster.
I avoid drinking, eating, injecting, and any other ingestion of food, drink, substances, or drugs provided by people who might wish to kill me.

There was just too much insistence and hysteria over these "vaccines" to suit me. And too much hysterical denial about the truth of where the virus originated. As I've said before a little paranoia is a good thing. Keeps you alert.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."