Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
[quote=mauserand9mm][quote=Raspy][quote=purri]such collective bigotry and stupidity is perfect example of the value of Dunning Kruger's synopsis

Highly agreed.....
And the less someone knows about a topic, the more they are likely to have strong opinions about that topic. This means that if you are arguing a point with someone that has beliefs that are not rooted in facts, that person will stick to their opinion even when presented with evidence to the contrary. That person will also disregard expert opinions. The person may tell you that the expert opinion is "fake," the expert was "paid off" to give that opinion, or he or she may just talk over you so that you can't get your facts heard. Since you can't prove that something didn't happen, you walk away frustrated, while the other person is more entrenched in his or her beliefs.

I just stepped in something that was smarter than you… and smelled better too, LOL!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I mean this.....

Raspette - the Failed Christian Troll, whose only friends are what ever she can cut and paste.

Tell us again how you've debunked science - your last attempt was a knee slapper! LOL!!! Or tell us again how you lost a bet to Pascal and, of the thousands of gods, you won Yahweh. LOL!!!

No, as you already know my stance! But here is an sincere prayer for you...

Lame is what lame does. You do lame to perfection.

Here is more for your consideration;

''God is love." - 1 John 4:8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.''- 1 Corinthians 13;5-7

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven.' Matthew 5:43

Then;

I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me'' - Exodus 20:55

So YHWH will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nothing; (Deut 28:63)

I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear comes. (Proverbs 1:26)

But you, YHWH, shall laugh at them; You shall have all the nations in derision. (Psalm 59:8)

YHWH shall laugh at him: for he sees that his day is coming. (Psalm 37:13)

And don't give me the 'hyperbole' excuse, it doesn't work.

Believe what you will.....I do not force anything on you.

I don't care what you do. Pray to the Tooth Fairy. Ask Santa for presents. Believe whatever floats your boat. Just keep in mind that what you believe may not be true. Does truth matter? To some, apparently it doesn't.

You forgot the Easter Bunny!. LOL!

I pick truth....it is your choice!

Illegitimi non carborundum