You sure use a lot of words to say the same thing over and over…..we know that you are incapable of rational thought and we know that you and your sweetheart Isurrenderedmymauser are emotionally unstable but please try harder. 😉

Your perpetual victimhood mentality is telling though. It tells us that you girls are sheep 🐑 that follow the flock and couldn’t survive without the “security” of the flock. You prove it over and over again with virtually every post you girls make so there’s no point in trying argue with that simple truth…..it’ll be less painful for you both if you just embrace it…..just lay back, close your eyes and accept your station in life….and clean the Slurpee machine before you punch out for the day.

I look forward to your intelligent and thought-provoking response but I don’t expect much from you so I shan’t hold me breath, mate. 😂. Baaabaaaabaaaa….🐑🐑

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~