Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Saving this for posterity. Others may wish to peruse your words.

They can have at it.

Clinton was called the victor over Bush, despite Bush being a winning wartime president. It was an unprecedented last-minute use of negative campaign ads that did him in, along with rumored illegal ballots. I voted for Bush and Clinton did a lot of things that I didn’t agree with, but my guns weren’t confiscated, despite the whack jobs on the far ends of both sides suggesting otherwise.

Obama was called the victor over McCain, despite McCain being a vet and Obama unheard of. McCain didn’t take Obama seriously and there was rumored illegal ballots. I voted for McCain and Obama did a lot of things I didn’t agree with. My guns didn’t go to the chipper, though.

Biden was called the victor over Trump, despite Trump improving the nation’s economy over the previous 8 years. COVID hit us on Trump’s watch and there was rumored illegal ballots. I voted for Trump and Biden does a lot of things I don’t agree with. Still got the same rights to own, carry and use all of the same guns I’ve always had.

I appreciate the educated talking heads that sound the alarm of what could be. They bring awareness of the goals of potential tyrants. They won’t have a problem with the quote you highlighted in red. It’s the uneducated and inexperienced chicken littles that parrot the educated patriots that will.

Free America isn’t going anywhere, my friend. You see them red and white stripes in our flag? They’re not the result of some commonwealth competition based on a bright future. It’s a grafted-in reminder of the Sons of Liberty flag. A flag of a nation of men that won’t tolerate tyrants, whether their election was legitimate or not.

Where’s the proof? Here it is: We don’t have 650,000 guns that were forcibly surrendered being recycled into a dingo fence.

Absolutely EXCELLENT and spot on accurate! Very well said Ray but the problem as I see it is the Australian cucks aren’t interested in rational or reasoned discourse, they’re only interested in immature insults likely borne of extreme jealousy…..it’s totally understandable. You also used complete sentences, punctuation and other anomalies to the Australian language that will make understanding your post and your points difficult for them….plus they’re just dumbfucks. Everything goes over their pointy heads. These Australian cucks use their overblown and theatrical egos to insulate themselves from reality. They’re sorta like a very ego-inverse yet a delicate and fragile version of the Russian nesting dolls. When you break the larger doll the smaller one emerges but with an even bigger ego than the last one…and so on down the line as you break the outer shell a smaller and smaller “man” emerges with a bigger and bigger ego to compensate for the fact that they’re all nothing but fragile, broken little “men”.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~