Originally Posted by DBT
Prove what you claim. Oh, you can't? That's why you resort to childish antics. A typical liar who tries to cover their arse whenever they are caught out. A shameless liar. No decency, no integrity.

It’s not that I can’t. It’s that I won’t. You’re not calling the shots and I’m not going to argue what the definition of “Is” is. Every single person reading and/or taking part in this thread knows you for the turd you are.

Listen here…..sonny. You can do whatever you want. You can insult, complain, taunt, attempt to reason, play the victim, kick, scream, quit like a coward…..whatever. It’s too late.

Wherever you clowns go, I’m there. Better learn to ignore me or brush up on some new responses because I’m prepared to go a long, long, long time.

Tell your shaved monkey sidekick, too. I can cut n paste with the best of them…..past the boredom of the viewers…..and way past both of you being over it. What about it, genius? Are you still “….stringing me along”..? 🤣

I told you over 600 posts ago: You’re my new bestie and we’re going to have such a great time. Aren’t we?

I know I am. 😁

2000 posts….here I come!

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates