Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Hastings
mauserand9mm:
What third world issues are you referring to? As I've said we cannot go around shooting crazies and weird people and we do have a large population of folks not many generations removed from the stone age.

Anyway specifically what are the third world issues you refer to?

Our government under the U.S. Constitution requires a secular government that does not favor or interfere with religion. That is unless the religion starts getting violent or harms children.

Where do I start? Maybe here:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/school-shootings-by-country

You beat the 3rd world countries.

That kinda stands out like dog's balls, and that dog has been around a while.
You are correct that school shootings in the USA reflect badly on us. The same outfit that put out this report will show that the USA ranks way down the list overall on murder. I will grant that Australia may have a lower rate but we don't have the benefit of a homogenous population. There is no quick fix for the situation either. We have a substantial minority black and indigenous population that as I already pointed out are just a few generations descended from violent stone age societies. It is a problem. Our white European descended population is no more prone to murder than any other northern European country or Australia.

I'll grant that the USA has a violence problem and probably a good number of the school shooters are white but again we have a constitution that do-gooders twist to see to it that crazies have to be kept in school and as adults cannot be locked away.

I am not sure how this conversation about the government coercion concerning corona virus mandates and near forced administration of vaccines got off on this tangent. Maybe a deflection?

It's in response to the Karen Rat Trolls' accusations but there is a trend for the blowhards to assert their advice when it is downright wrong. The general theme is that you lot have serious issues that you won't address, and promote anti-science out of paranoia. You'll thank me one day for pointing this out I'm sure. Oh yeah, you lot are racist - we are multicultural and largely get along, despite the efforts of our dickhead PM.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?