Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
It still leaves the question as to why you lot from the US are still so shit scared of covid that you gallop to the horse butt paste cabinet as soon as someone sneezes? I mean it doesn't even work - may as well pray to a god instead if you're that way inclined, it's an equivalence in regards to faith.
Not exactly, Ivermectin does have a decades long record of action against parasites and microbes and now even some cancers. Its discovery did lead to a Nobel prize in medicine. It has been proven safe and beneficial in mammals including humans.

Would you support the use of Ivermectin in humans being made unlawful?

I

That still doesn't address my question as to why you lot immediately run for the dewormer just in case you have got covid, and especially when it is shown not to work against covid. There's a fuck ton of people around the world who have never tasted the dewormer nor felt the need to you, nor seen any demonstrated validity of it's use against covid, and still survived covid with only mild symptoms. I can only see the dewormer worshiper's actions as a typical uneducated faith/fear response.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?