Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Not really. Hastings is being dishonest by not providing the links (hint: because they don't exist. Horse orifice paste works as well as a cancer treatment as it does as a covid treatment ie it doesn't)
Using google if you will just type in 'national library of medicine ivermectin cancer' you will get plenty of links if Australia doesn't censor you. You might try a search on Fenbendazole action on cancer also. I just am not savvy enough to post articles.

In particular I just read an article from September 21,2020 about Ivermectin use in cancer treatment you might find interesting.

Maybe some of my open minded American friends might weigh in and post up some of the nih pmc articles. There is a lot of evidence out there that these 2 parasiticides act on viruses and cancer.

Why don't you support your own claim by providing the relevant information?
As I have said I don't have the tech skills but all you have to do if you want to see what out National Institute of Health published just take a look. There is a lot there that is favorable concerning Ivermectin. I know how to look it up, I don't know how to transfer it to the 24HCF

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."