Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Conspiracy Karens love anything that takes them away from the real issues that they won't address - like why their children die of gunshots while at school?

Unfortunately we can’t arrest violent tranny men like you who like killing children
DBT and mauserand9mm: We do have problems in the USA with no good politicians and crazies being allowed to run loose and our government was complicit in the Covid-19 hysteria and hoax but I'm proud that a sizable percentage of us resisted being experimented on with the so called mRNA vaccines. If any Australians successfully resisted I'm double proud of them because the official pressure and lying seems as if it were much worse over there.

There was a time when I thought of Australia as the country I most admired and would have not minded living in rural Australia but alas it is going the way our country is except we do have a constitution that somewhat blocks complete government overreach.

I'm not really criticizing Australia or its everyday people but your government has done you folks wrong as far as guns, immigration, and corona virus restrictions and mandates. Our government under Joe Biden's handlers would love to be as bad but the afore mentioned constitution holds them back some.

Your shallow armchair 'expert' analysis just shows that you have no real idea. Your world view is built on desire and fear, print snippets and sound grabs, not reality.