Originally Posted by bowmanh
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
"Data indicates that the jab wasn't worthless. It's a factor in those countries with lower Covid death rates."

... The countries with the highest death rates generally have high rates of vaccination.

That's utter bullshit. I know for one because I live in a high vaccination rate country and we've had low covid death rates. Mind you, that wasn't the only strategy.

Nope. Go look at the Covid death rates in African countries and compare them to Europe or North America for example.

Here is a place you can look that up: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

You will notice that Australia has a Covid death rate of 739 per million whereas Mozambique (where I hunted last fall) has a death rate of 68 per million and Ghana has a death rate of 45 per million. So Australia has a Covid death rate more than 10 times higher than Mozambique or Ghana. And there are lots of other comparable examples.

And this doesn't even take into account excess deaths, which are much greater than Covid deaths. Excess deaths are far higher in developed countries with high vaccination rates.

I don't know why you would consider the questionable stats for a small third world country as the benchmark for the whole world.

Check out the stats for developed countries and you'll see how wrong your thinking is: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

You'll see that USA is about 3.414 deaths per million whereas 739 for Australia. USA has about 70% vaccinated versus Australia has about 96% vaccinated. Still want to compare that against Mozambique? Maybe you guys need to start implementing Mozambique methods, but I think it's too late.

It's not Mozambique in particular. The countries I cited were just examples. Almost all countries in Africa have much lower per capita Covid death rates than developed countries where most people are vaccinated. In Africa very few people are vaccinated. Also it's common for people in Africa to take anti-malaria and anti-parasitic drugs like Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin which might play a role in the low numbers there.

Most of Europe has Covid death rates in the 2000-3000+ deaths per million range and those countries all have high rates of vaccination.

But the real issue is not Covid deaths but excess deaths which are far greater than those from Covid. Australia had a high rate of all cause deaths in 2022, much higher than previous years.

Here's an article that discusses that: https://www.independentsentinel.com...hs-are-causally-related-to-the-vaccines/

You don't cite any credible information there, and still want to cherry pick the questionable statistics of third world countries. It's a bit rich for someone from a country with such poor covid performance to offer "advice" to a country that performed very well with covid. We'll let you know when we all start dropping dead in droves from the vaccination - might not want to hold your breath though

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?