Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by purri
such collective bigotry and stupidity is perfect example of the value of Dunning Kruger's synopsis

Highly agreed.....
And the less someone knows about a topic, the more they are likely to have strong opinions about that topic. This means that if you are arguing a point with someone that has beliefs that are not rooted in facts, that person will stick to their opinion even when presented with evidence to the contrary. That person will also disregard expert opinions. The person may tell you that the expert opinion is "fake," the expert was "paid off" to give that opinion, or he or she may just talk over you so that you can't get your facts heard. Since you can't prove that something didn't happen, you walk away frustrated, while the other person is more entrenched in his or her beliefs.

LOL!!! I don't think that Remedial Bible School was the only school that you failed at. Failing at reality and fantasy leaves you no options but to troll - just like your mate Ribka. LOL!!!

Ha! I did not go to Bible School...you keep on deflecting, LOL!!....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And of course you are the demon troll, LOL!!...

Captain Cartoon, the mentally five year old lord of fantasy fiction.

Ha! LOL, DBT, when you cannot defend your answers, then I'll keep on a going!

Bluff and bluster. Deflecting your deficiency onto your opponents. You not only cannot defend your faith, your beliefs, being so fantastic, literally cannot be defended.

I never ever defended my faith, I do not have too....you are full of bluff and bluster, LOL!

Last edited by Raspy; 10/04/23. Reason: spelling

Illegitimi non carborundum