Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=rickt300]Seems to be a trend here fuqqing with Australians. They are a bunch of pussies but you should be tired of rubbing it in by now.

Wow, that's coming from a Yank who's nation is going down the gurgler, a demented president, overrun by migrants, ever more rules, regulations and state surveillance....and powerless to change a thing.

A hypocrite.

Not yet we haven't had the revolution yet. At least we have a way to fix these issues but you as a subject could at any time be forced to walk around with your thumb up your ass.

Yep, there it is, a blowhard yank, blind to the situation in your own nation, the threats to freedom that you face, pointing your finger at others in a false sense of moral superiority.

In other words, a hypocrite.

You think that you are going to take up arms against your own government? What a joke.

The fact that we can is all it really takes. More than half of America some 72% feel that our country is turning into a police state. Yes I believe the people responsible fear the possibility of violence and will cut and run if we push it. I can't understand why you Aussies just handed your guns over and bent over begging for mercy. No one I know personally is blind to the situation or the threats to our freedom other than the same kind of leftist lowlife you are. Subject.

Putting ourselves and our families in danger VS 150 years barely living by way of a Marxist regime, you can bet your ass we will fight and we will go down dying...

LOL!!! You even fuck up simple cut and paste quoting. You make a god embarrassed no doubt. LOL!!!

How so...you got the point, LOL!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

So why do you shower in your own piss? Why do you wallow in your own sh*t? Why do you call yourself a Christian but act like an absolute arsehole?