Originally Posted by Hastings
I haven't the time to read the 1000+ responses to this thread but the first clue I got that Ivermectin worked against Covid-19 corona virus infection was a report out of Australia. I did not make a record of the outlet making the report but it caught my interest as our family has occasionally used Ivermectin for various symptoms with good results and our dogs have been dosed with it a monthly intervals to combat heartworm infection which is endemic in this state. Also I have accidently been dosed and overdosed with pour on Ivermectin a couple of times while working cattle and all I ever noticed was a slight tightening of bowel movements.

Seeing as how billions of doses of Ivermectin have been used on humans and the now admitted efficacy of the drug against Covid-19 what is the problem with relying on it as a first line treatment against an incipient case of corona infection? Its use does not preclude other treatments.

I can testify that my one case of Covid-19 in January of 2022 was knocked down within 24 hours after orally dosing with an appropriate dose of 1% injectable Ivermectin. My fever of 103.5 and the muscle and joint pain were gone in one day.

Might have been a placebo effect in your case. Restrictions have only relatively recently been removed here on Ivermectin use and it is still not a recommended treatment for covid.

https://www.tga.gov.au/news/media-releases/removal-prescribing-restrictions-ivermectin

I have no need to use it.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?