Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Hastings
DBT and Mauser know they did a not smart thing in bowing to government pressure and submitting to what is now known as a useless and harmful injection which in all likelihood will produce deleterious health effects down the line. I don't blame them for being scared and worried. There are absolutely cases of "vaccine" related death and injury.

All this lashing out and name calling is only a psychological defense mechanism on their part. Maybe those of us in the USA that resisted the government and medical establishment pressure did not have quite the draconian push there was in Australia.

At one time I would have thought Australia to be a country I would like to visit and even live in. Not anymore considering their firearm restrictions and the recent force the government exerted over the damnable "vaccine" mandates. That said, I fully admit that we too have a government gone completely off the rails as does our neighbor Canada.

You don't have a clue. You ignore whatever doesn't suit your agenda and simply re-assert your own beliefs. It doesn't matter what is said or posted in the way of studies and evidence, it's all for nothing, you have made up your mind, and your mind is closed.
Who is ignoring evidence and studies? You and I both know the vaccines have proven harmful. We both know they have killed people. The China virus has killed people, many if not most were vaxxed. You and I both know there are really bad people with bad intentions pushing these vaccine mandates on the people. We know that Ivermectin has sometimes worked when nothing else has. I am positive that you regret being vaccinated and are right now in a state of denial that bad results will possibly ensue from your injections. I certainly hope you (and some of my dumba$$ family and friends) don’t have problems from yours and their mRNA injections. In a way I guess you are correct that my mind is closed, I don’t take shots or pills from them that wish me dead. But you are wrong to say I don’t have a clue. The governmental frenzy over the vaccines is a huge clue.

There are side effects. A percentage of people have bad reactions to the vaccine, this was neither planned, wanted or intended.

The government here, as in the US botched a lot of things in their overzealous attempt at dealing with the pandemic. This is typical of governments everywhere.

But there was no deliberate intention to cause more harm than good, no agenda to depopulate the earth, just typical government heavy handedness and incompetence.

And again, I do not agree with vaccine mandates or the gov's handling of the event.

Meanwhile, ivermectin has not been shown to be effective in randomized, double blind trials.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".