Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by rost495
Everyone we know that got covid, and took ivermectin, survived. Thats only the evidence that it is.

It either says one of three things. It means nothing statistically. Covid wasn't nearly as bad as it was said to be, especially if treated asap instead of stay home and if you think you are finally going to die come in and we will vent you until you are dead. Or that it works well against covid. As other things may also.

Most people I know got covid, didn't take any treatment, and survived. We experienced a 6 fold lower rate of death from covid than you guys - we must be an alpha species down here or something. We even survived the clot shots. And our horses had full access to their treatments and have itch-free orifices as far as I'm aware.

LMAO !

An obedient Austard citizen/subject will never publicly post anything negative about the covid toxxine nor the facts about the fallout (death and illness) in Australia ....

FACT

jail and fines if an Aussie goes rogue with the truth, but none will ....

They have spines of jellyfish

I've been providing facts, you've been providing Karenism at it's finest. Good luck with the Swamp - you must be proud of your "achievements", LOL!!!

you failed ... again ... to make the connection

shows just how indoctrinated and blind you Austards are ...

"Spines of Jellyfish" ?? ha !

Covid (backwards spelling of Divoc, Demon who possesses humans) vaccine patent #2020-060606 contains luciferace .... the part of jellyfish that glows in the dark....

You are the new Lucifer Race ...

spineless obedient cowards to your masters

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".